Some Memories Return

Weeks pass and everything is going well with all our Vampire Princes and their lovers. Momo is smiling once again and giggling as Shoto sneaks up behind her and grabs her waist kissing her neck. Ochaco is giggling as Katsuki is kissing her neck as she tries to get a book from her locker.

"Kat stop, that tickles. I am trying to get my psychology book and you are making it difficult by kissing my neck. Oh, but it feels so amazing when you do it. Besides, the other students are staring at us like this."

Shoto chuckles as the other students are staring at Katsuki and Ochaco making out by her locker. Eijiro sighs as Katsuki is not paying attention to him and has all his attention on Ochaco. He walks over by Shoto and Momo and sighs.

"Bro, I can't take this anymore. Ever since they found each other again he doesn't even acknowledge me in our dorm after I get back from the gym. He is too busy making out with her half naked and doesn't even respond to me saying I am back. "

Shoto let go of Momo and walked over by Eijiro.

"Eiji, you need to understand one thing the love Kat had for Ochaco was extremely pure and true. The day he found out that she was captured and tortured by wolves it broke him. I highly doubt he has forgotten about you. He is just catching up with Ochaco, just bring it up to him and make him realize how you are feeling. At least he remembers how much in love he was with Ochaco, unlike me can't I remember a damn thing on how my original relationship with Momo was. I keep trying to remember and all that crosses my mind is that bitch Amethyst. Even when we make out on my bed, I just see her. I can't tell Momo this she will be upset."

Midoriya overheard this and approached them both.

"Well Momo is very forgiving I see. It was just last night she stormed out of our dorm and was in tears after you called her Amethyst while we were all making out. Now a few hours later she is all over you like nothing happened. I don't know about you Sho, but something is definitely not right here. When she used to get upset like that, it was days until she even looked at you. Now suddenly, she is all over you and thirsting for you just look at the way she is eyeing you up and down while licking her lips in an extremely seductive way. You don't see anything wrong with this picture, in a college hall in between classes?"

Katsuki walked over to them and scoffed.

"Who are we fucking referring to you damn nerd? There is no one by Ponytail's locker. You are seeing fucking things; did you drink last night? Speaking of Ponytail, she is coming now, you two sure you weren't seeing things? "

He walked over by Shoto and felt his head.

"You getting sick your majesty? Maybe the nerd spread his fucking illusions to you. Last, I recall, Angel face called me and told me that Ponytail ran to their dorm in tears cussing half and half royal pain in the ass out and told her she didn't want to see him anymore. "

Momo avoided Shoto and Izuku and walked over by Katsuki and Ochaco.

"Can I walk with you three to class please. Since my so-called lover over there still doesn't remember a thing about what we had and called me Amethyst while I was about to let him have his way with me. To answer your question Katsuki, no they didn't drink last night. Izuku was trying to run after me to apologize for Shoto calling me that accursed name while we were about to have some steamy fun. He had no comment when Izuku called him out on it too. So, I just ran off in tears to mine and Ochaco's dorm and cried myself to sleep. So, whoever he was making out with earlier was definitely not me. Anyway , let's all head to class before we are all late. Izuku come on, stop trying to figure it out. He is so powerful, yet he still senses nothing wrong. This is how I know he forgot all about me."