Don't mess it up

Ok Ok I broke my promise I'm sorry. I had some important things going on for the past few days. So I couldn't upload. So I hope you guys can forgive me. This chapter is gonna be short since I don't have much time to write, so hope you can stick with that. Anyways thanks for reading and hope you enjoy :)

When Deku awakes he is surrounded by darkness. He looks around when he saw that there were cuffs on his hands. When he looked up he saw the same man that appeared on the TV. "Fancy seeing you here." Deku said relaxing in his chair. Not one bit in his life has he ever felt fear. Since the moment his mother disappeared from the world, some of his emotions were locked away. "Now what can I do for you today?" Deku said. "Hello. I am the man you met yesterday. Since you didn't acc-" One got cut off by Deku. "Alright Alright I know just get to the point, tch." He said getting a bit annoyed since his back was getting itchy. "Ok. Now what I want you to do is join our team." One said towering over Deku. "And if not?" Deku said looking up, "Well we will force you. And trust me it wont be beautiful." One said making it into a sense of fear. Deku smiled as his eyes start to glow. (No this is not a quirk. It's just natural when Deku gets angry.) "Oh tryna scare me are ya now?" Deku said tilting his head a bit. "Alright let me tell you something." Deku said getting up into One's ear. "I will join on some circumstances." Deku said. "Oh, and what will that happen to be?" One said stepping away from Deku a bit. When he does shadows of figures come out of the darkness. "One, I do not have to do the missions you tell me." Deku said opening the cuffs that were on his hands. "Two, I am allowed my milkshakes whenever I want." Deku said making a few of them laugh, but then Deku turned dead serious. "Three, Protect my little Eri-Chan." Deku said. "And if you fail." Deku said this as he got up. An intense killer aura surrounded the room. "I will slaughter all of you."

Now that was short. I don't really have many things to say. Except hope you enjoyed. So uhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh...