Seungri x gd (eng)

Juicy bitch/ Jiyong - GD
RiRi - SeungRi
--------------------------------------------------------------
[ GD ]
Hey my name is Jiyong but at my work my name is Juicy Bitch. Well, you want to know why ? I am a prostitute, i work in a nightclub who named "sweetyPunchy" , my job is to dance with guy and fuck with them, by the way they are all rich and want me because i'm the prettiest from all the other guys. So yes, i'm gay. I love a guy, he is my best friend but i'm so shy for tell him, maybe he will not love me, so i just make up with strangers, i need money for school and my "real" work don't pay me well. It's 6 pm and i have to go to school, i don't want to see him or i will cry for not having him.

I just arrived to school but i don't see my RiRi, maybe he will not come today?

......- Hey JiYong hyung!
-Ah RiRiya ~ i was thinking that you will not come today !
-I just wake up late, but don't worry i will never let you lonely!

He is always by my side, when people makes fun of me because of my style or teasing me while saying i'm gay, wel.. that's true but i don't want to let RiRi know that, he will be not with me when he will know it.

[SeungRi]

Ji hyung is always like this, he is so shy and don't like to be with a lot of people, our 3 others friends are in school travel since we are not in the same class, he was so sad, but i will never leave him, he is my style but.. i'm sure, he is gay, but i can't tell him that i love him he have a lot of problems and he have to pass trought it, i don't want him to focus on me.

School is over now, hyung will go work.
I will put my bag in my home and finish my homework.. that i had to give 1 week ago. This night i will go to the sweetyPunchy nightclub, my friend tell me that it a good place for being drunk and fuck all the night. Since my friend have his uncle who is the boss we can fuck for free, pretty cool no? But my dream is to have JiYong in me. So now we are going there, let's see what they have ~

-SeungRi, my uncle told me that he have a guy who fuck well, he is a hyung, a lot of people want him for his "talent". You want to try him?
-Alright! I want to have a good night!
-okay, ask him for "Juicy Bitch"

[GD]

It's now 9pm and i have to go to work now, i hope that i can found someone with who i will enjoy it, not just be bored.
My boss told me that the man who was supposed to be with me will pass after, for now i have a guy who is still studing, haha maybe he is bored from school. I prepar the room, and start to put off my clothes..

TokTokTok
GD - Yes ? Come in please

[SeungRi]

This voice... i will know her even in a crow, this guy.. is my hyung.. he dind't saw me, he is back to me and take off his clothes. OMG he is so sexy, more sexy than that i dream!

GD - *while go to the bed and lying on it* don't be shy, come here... R-R-RiRi... *put his hand on his thing* what are you doing here ?

[out]

Seungri was supprised from JiYong body.. and...from his penis. He don't talk and keep going until he is in the from of his future lover. He started take off his cothes while playing with his tongue on his lips. He became strange, not the crazy and happy RiRi, but the full of charm and sexy SeungRi. JiYong was socked from the body of his dongsaeng, he want him to take him in all the room.

[GD]

It's my RiRi but he is different, his look is changed to sexy bad boy. While he was taking if his clothes he was watching me, that moment ... aissh ... i can't guys, sorry for talking like this but i want him to put his dick in me and fuck me until the morning come!

[out]

JiYong grab SeungRi by his neck and start kissing him while his other hand was playing with his penis. Seungri push his lover on the bed and start prepar him with his finger.

-RiRi.. i want you now.. i don't want it just fuck me~

seungri don't wait do long and put his penis in JiYong starting going front and back.

-aaah.. RiRi.. she is so big... oh yes.. it's so good!

JiYong start playing with his dick while feeling good because of the dick of his lover. He has never feel like this, it even don't be 5 minutes but he have the feeling that him will come now. Seungri lift him and put him on the table while fucking him harder but lovely.

-ah... hyung.. you are so good.. ah... i love you *french kiss him While fucking him harder and deeper*
-mm.. i.. love you too RiRi..aah~~ sorry.. i don't know why but.. i come so fast this time..
-it's because you loved it bae~
-aa.. are you still not coming ?.. wow..aah yees! Fuck me here bae~ aah..!

While listening to his hyung like this he can't hundle it and finally came on him. He tried with the rest of power that he have for lift him again for lying in bed and kissing him.

-hyung.. aa.. aa.. i love you.. *kiss him*
-me too my RiRi.. i love you so much~
-hyung, this job is over for you, i will help you for find another job and i will fuck you when you want, i don't want you to fuck my another person than me! You are mine now!

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy it !