"You Mad Petty"

Dani's POV

I sat on my bed as I was reading comments from my fans on live. It was about 17,000 people watching. Right now I'm just reading the comments. Let me just say my fans are wildddd.

"Damn you look good af. Y/n lucky😭" I just laugh at this. Thank u next I see other comments coming in. It's just too much all at once,my damn eyes bout to pop out smh.

Sitting back I adjust the phone reading more comments. "Where's Y/n fine ass at? Well her fine ass is actually in the bathroom getting ready for me."sticking my tongue out,flipping my hair over my shoulder.

Bring her in the live
You lucky asf Dani
Y/n can dick me down anyday
Daddy Y/n wya

"Damn do y'all even wanna talk to me bet" I say rolling my eyes playfully getting up leaving my phone on the bed. Walking to the bathroom I knock on the door softly. There's a faint come in,with that I open the door and see my baby messy with her hair.

She stops,looking up at me smiling. "Wassup ma" now in front of me,holding my waist as my arms wrap loosely around her neck. I love it when she calls me that ugh "There's people that wanna see you"rolling my eyes. She looks confused at this but before she speaks I drag her into the room.

Grabbing my phone I see there's people still in here. Y/n stands behind me with her arms around my waist. She's looking over my shoulder at the comments.

Omg hey daddy!
Yesss Y/n we missed you
Dani how you take all that dick

"Well she do be deep- slapping my hand over her mouth I tell her shut up. She just rolls her eyes laughing. Taking the phone away from she goes to sit on the bed. Right now she looking like a full course meal and I'm loving it. I don't know why I decided to go live.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I see Y/n throwing her head back laughing. "Y'all mad funny yo. Like I'm tears right now" she says wiping her tears away. "Where's Dani? She over here being all weird getting me mad tight yo" looking over at me shaking her head.

Bet. I grab my phone pausing the live. "So I'm irritating you now huh" crossing my arms looking down at her. She pulls me down onto her lap and starts kissing my cheek repeatedly. In between kisses I hear a faint 'no babe I was just playing'. Mhmm better be. I know I got my panties in a bunch. I got jealous.

I pull her into a quick kiss. Pulling back I grab my phone I take the live off pause and tell them a quick 'bye,I love you'. "I'm sorry babe. I was just jealous they wanted to see you more than me" l mumble looking down. She lifts my face up and giggles a little bit.

"You fr got jealous?aw baby that's cute but you know I'm all yours and there's no need to get jealous. You get to have all of this." She says in a weird deep voice wiggling her eyebrows.

Goofy ass

"Oh I know" I say eyeing her up and down as I get off her lap. Running out the room downstairs I knew she was tryna smack my booty. I heard a whoosh as soon as I moved away from her.

No I didn't fart

I make it to the kitchen safe and sound. I go into the fridge and get some water. Next thing I know Y/n smacks my ass hella hard making me spill my water. Yo wtf

"Babe! Wtf you finna clean that shit up " I said smacking her arm hella hard. Smacking her lips she mumbles a 'yea right'. Cocking my head back around just to make sure I heard correctly. I'm not cleaning this damn mess up.

"What was that?" I say raising my eyebrow,arms crossed ready for her to say some dumb shit like she always do. Just cause she looking good that don't mean I won't fuck her ass up.

"Nothing ma,damn" she says now finishing cleaning up the mess. Walking over to me she tries to kiss me but I dodge that shit. At this she looks mad now. Oop. Ima just head on back to our room.

I get to our room FAST leaving her ass in the kitchen. Scrolling through my phone while laying down I see she posted something. Oh hell no

@papi.y/ln

  579k likes | 250k comments                          Papi

Papi.Y/ln 😇
Load more comments
arianagrande oh so she been working working👀
Papi.Y/ln @arianagrande friend you see me💪🏽
theestallion Dani gone get you friend😂😂😂
Papi.Y/ln @theestallion 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Bet. She wanna get petty so be it.

@iamdanileigh

 700k likes | 290k comments  Iamdanileigh handle me,who gone handle me

Iamdanileigh handle me,who gone handle me..nobody🤪🤣
Load more comments
Chrisbrownofficial 😍🤤
theestallion yass thinking he's a playa he's a memeber on the team🤪😍😍😍
Iamdanileigh @chrisbrownofficial thx boo😝

Smirking at this I put my phone down placing my hands behind my head. Closing my eyes I just know I'm gonna hear her mouth. In 3,2,1- " Yo you mad petty for that shit. I handle yo shit!" She says now standing in the doorframe huffing. Aww she look like a little ass kid pouting. "You started it. Delete that shit." I say standing up.

"Nah you delete it first. I just wanted a kiss bro and you dodged my shit like my breathe stink or something" crossing her arms. I lowkey did. I was like YEET.

Rolling my eyes I stand in front of her just looking. She doesn't even look at me. Smh . Standing on my tippy toes I pull her in for a kiss. She doesn't kiss back for a second. Soon our lips are moving together. I suck on her bottom lip as a pull back slightly from the kiss. Groaning she grips my waist tight.

"Yo chill" her New York accent coming out. Oof I think I couldn't have gotten any wetter. "You gone delete that shit now " she says looking down at me. "Yea yea but you gotta delete yours too. You started it." I say rolling my eyes deleting the pic.

"Done" looking at her expectantly. She rolls her eyes and deletes the picture. " Happy now. Yo don't do that shit again especially with Chris in the comments. I'll fuck yo shit up." grabbing on my booty with both hands. I did do that on purpose lol

"Well don't do that shit with Ariana tf. I'll post a thousand more pics like that"rolling my eyes hard. "Keep playing yo. You mad petty" she says laughing shaking her head.

Damn right. But she's childish all for a kiss🤦🏽‍♀️

Decided to get something else out for this book. Hope y'all like it. I didn't even know what to write😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Word Count-1173