Meeting Your Parents

Dani's POV
I woke up this morning super nervous for the day. Today I'm meeting Y/n's parents. She's really happy since she hasn't since her parents in about 8 months due to her being on tour. I just hope they like me. I tend to overthink at times. Let's just hope I make a good impression especially on her mom.

"Baby! Where you at?!" I hear her yell from down the hall. Leaning forward on the counter I take a deep breathe. "In the bathroom" i yell double checking my outfit. I want everything to be perfect. If I fuck this up I'm gonna cry. Literally

"Brush teeth..check,deodorant..check,hair and makeup..check" mumbling to myself as I get everything I need out of our room and start to head out.

Y/n's POV

Yes! I'm so excited! I get to see my mom and pops. You could say it's gonna be like a small dinner but then again you never know with them. Dani's gonna meet them today. We've been dating for a year now but we've known eachother for about 4 years. We started off as close friends some how she turned into my girl- "Hey babe I'm ready" Dani is now standing in front of me looking like a whole meal.

She's looking at me with that 'what is something wrong' face. Standing up I lift her arm up and twirl her around whistling. "Damn you look good" I say kissing her longingly. "Mmm We can't be late babe" She pushes me back softly.

Pulling her close to me I wrap my arms around her waist. Kissing her neck a few times I pull back. "Ugh fine but when we get home" I say wiggling my hips and eyebrows suggestively. She laughs at this and pulls me towards the door.

*skips car ride*

Dani's POV

Oh shit. We finally made it and I'm so nervous. Right now, we're walking to her parents doorstep. I think Y/n sensed I was nervous. Turning to me she pulls me into a hug and kisses me. Pulling back she says "It's okay babe I'm right here. You're gonna be fine. They'll love you. Okay?" I nod my head smiling softly.

She knocks on the door while holding my hand. We don't wait long because soon the door opens and I see this beautiful lady. Damn. Black don't crack fr unless you do it whew chile

"Momma!" Y/n yells letting go of my hand pulling her mom into a big hug." I missed you so much,my baby" her mom says pulling back with her hands on each side of Y/n's face. Aww  that's cute but I'm starting to shit myself just sitting here.

Kissing her mom cheek she pulls back and grabs my hand. "Ma I want you to meet my beautiful girlfriend Danielle" she says cheesing hella hard. "Hi,it's nice to finally meet you ma'am." holding my hand out.

"Girl please. Call me Lisa,we give hugs in this house." she says pulling me into a big hug. I sigh a breathe of relief and hug her back. Lisa pulls back looking me up and down then looks at Y/n with a look I can't quite describe. "My baby girl got taste eh" moving her shoulders with her tongue out a little.

I blush at this and put my head down. I feel Y/n wrap her arm around me pulling me close. "Of course Ma. She's gorgeous right."lifting my head pecking my lips,smiling down at me. How did I get so lucky

"Where's Dad?" She says now as we walk into their home. Wow. They have a beautiful home. Now that I get a good look at Lisa she's looks about 5'2. Brown mocha skin,long hair,with a nice body I say. She looks about in her early 40s. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I see a tall somewhat buff Italian guy roughing Y/n up.

"Damn Dad chill I know you missed me" She says trying to get out of his headlock. He laughs shaking his head. He looks up seeing Lisa and I staring. She's staring at him with this 'ima beat yo ass look' on her face. Letting go of Y/n he stands up straight and walks towards me.

Sticking out his hand " It's a pleasure to meet you-" Y/n says my name with a clear of her throat. "Ahh yes Danielle" he says now brining my hand up to his lips with quick peck. After he pulls me into a short hug pulling back he's smiling really hard. Yea she get that from her daddy

"Its nice to meet you to Sir" I say smiling now a little less nervous. Wow this is going better than I thought. Laughing loudly " please call me Marco" he says while wiping a tear from his eye. Damn he was laughing that hard.

Someone clears their throat and we turn to see Y/n standing there looking at her parents expectantly." So we finna eat or what Ma" rubbing her hands together. 

Hungry ass

"Yea now take yo hungry ass somewhere around the house. Go show Danielle around." She says rolling her eyes walking towards the kitchen. Marco is right behind her laughing. He stops and turns pointing a finger at Y/n "no funny business.inteso"

Understood in Italian. I used google💀

She nods her head waving him off." Yes papa understood." He nods his head walking off in the kitchen. I'm guessing he started messing with Ms. Lisa because soon you hear her cussing him out. I hear a faint go sit yo ass down.

Laughing at this I turn to Y/n who's just staring me with a knowing look. "Oh my god babe don't start."throwing my head back slightly. She just laughs and pulls me close by my waist. Wrapping my arms around her neck,I play with her curly baby hairs.

"See I told you they would love you. You had nothing to worry about." looking down at me with nothing but happiness evident in her eyes. Pulling her down for a kiss,we just enjoy this moment. Our lips move together effortlessly,I feel her tongue begging for entrance. I grant her access soon moaning as she pushes me gently against the nearest wall in their hallway. Things started to get heated when she picks me up from thighs wrapping my legs around her waist.

Fuck we can't do this in her parents house. We break apart laughing breathless when we hear a smack and her mom cussing. Hearing a faint 'what I tell you about fucking with me in the kitchen Marco' and all you hear is him laughing.

Y/n looks at me smiling" maybe we should go in there yea,before she beat his ass fr cuz he play too much." I nod while laughing " yea we should do that." She sets me down gently and grabs ahold of my hand. "I love you" She says turning to me.

Getting on my tippy toes I peck her lips. " I love you too" smiling we both walk off to the kitchen where Ms. Lisa and Marco were now all hugged up.

Dinner went well.. I'm glad I met her parents hopefully we can grow together and be like them lol

Hope you guys liked it. I'm out✌🏽
Word Count:1243