I'm All Yours

Y/n POV

"You know damn well I can't dance!" I grumble as Dani tries to teach me.Currently we're at her dance studio." Baby please nobody else is here! Just us oh my god" she whines throwing her head back. I mean I like it when she dances FOR me but me and dancing don't mix.

Walking back to the couch in the studio I sit my ass down."Babe how about you dance for me" wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. Just kidding not like that nasties

She rolls her eyes laughing. Reaching out for her arms I pull her in between my legs. "You know I love it when you dance for me" smiling up at her. She bits her lip.

Oof she nasty I wasn't even talking about THAT kind of dancing.

My eyes widened when she drops down in my lap forcefully." I could show you a thing or two" she whispers,arms rested around my neck. "What you finna show me huh" rubbing her warm skin on her stomach I lick my lips.Her eyes move to my lips and back to my eyes.

"You so nasty I was talking about you just dancing in general" I grin, while gripping her hips. Dani doesn't seem fazed. She does smile softly back and does a tiny shrug. Her way of saying oh well.

"Let's try something new." Dani mumbles kissing around my neck. I turn my head looking at her with my lip caught in between my teeth. Ahh shit we were suppose to be dancing well that's what I thought at least "Let's just go home yea" getting up with her in my arms. Hands under her thighs carrying her.

She starts kissing around my neck and I have to stop so I don't drop her. " Babe stop or ima drop you" stopping by the nearest wall. I push her against it. "What did I say?" hands now on each side of her head.

"I wasn't listening" grabbing at my waist pulling me closer. Bet. She got another thing coming. Leaning down I ghost my lips over here's slowly. I see she closed her eyes with a shaky breathe. "Fuck it" whispering before smashing my lips onto hers. Dani moans pulling me closer. Her tongue circling around mines as my hands go to her ass.

She moaned as I pulled back but made sure to suck on her tongue. "I'm all yours" bringing her in for one last soft kiss. Pulling back she's looking at me with a look. Ima give you the business look.

" I'll meet you in the car" walking out the studio,leaving her shocked and frustrated. Sexually frustrated Dani is lowkey funny but my favorite aside from her getting jealous.Yea she finna get me on the way home. I shouldn't be smiling this hard.

I feel it..oh well who said I wasn't gonna enjoy it👀

Let's just say she showed me a few things...