When one game is done play another

Start from the beginning

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths they've a collection of misguided Faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!

Y/N: Weiss, this doesn't make sense look why would White Fang go and rob a dust shop also only take the dust and not the money? (Remember Y/N got to act the part)

Ruby: Hmm, Y/N got a point beside the police never caught that Torchwick guy that Y/N and I tan into a few months ago. maybe it was him?

Y/N(mind): Yeah.... but now Will is with them now! I need to find a way to delete some of his memories so that he can't harm the "Time line."

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum! those Faunus only know how lie, cheat, and steal.

Y/N(mind): You see.... this is why you were hated on the first Volume!

Yang: That's not necessarily true....

Person: Hey! Stop that faunus! The person yelled from the boat and see that it was Sun running away from some people.

Boat person: You no good stowaway!

Sun: Hey! a no good stowaway would have been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Y/N(mind): If he could have been a raccoon instead of a monkey I would call him "Sly Cooper" for the fun of it!

Detective: Hey! get down from there this instant!

(Time skip of team rwby and Y/N chasing "Sly Cooper" Sun and bumping to a certain good hearted person)

Weiss: No! he got away!

Yang: Uh... Weiss? points at Penny.

Weiss: Ah! gets off from Penny.

Penny: Sal-u-tations!

Ruby: Um.. hello!

Y/N: Greetings.

Yang: Are you um.. okay?

Penny: I'm wonderful, thank you for asking!

Yang: Do you... wanna get up?

She then takes a minute to think for a answer and said "yes!" she then did a ninja jump up and lands on her feet. Team rwby step back but for you... you applause to her.

Penny: My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Ruby: Hi Penny! I'm Ruby.

Weiss: I'm Weiss.

Y/N: The names Y/N and gaming is my middle name.

Penny: So your name is Y/N Gaming!

Y/N: N-no I wish but it's L/N but back to your introductions.(mind) That was so cute! also I think I figure out a way to erase some of Wills memories.... I just hope I can remember how the game "Remember Me" works.

Blake: Blake.

Yang: And I'm Yang.

Penny: It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Weiss: You already said that.

Penny: Oh... so I did!

Weiss: Well, sorry for running into you!

Ruby: Take care, friend!

Y/N: See you later my good hearted friend!

We turn around and walk away and Yang spoke up.

Yang: She was um... weird.

Y/N: She's a nice person Yang don't be rude it can bit you back! I bet you 80 lien she comes out of nowhere.