XxNight0skyxX [sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]

Requested By @XxNight0skyxX

• • •

To be honest, you didn't think that something like this could happen. Dating the wind pillar. You did have feelings for him beforehand. Mitsuri is actually the one who got you guys together. Which you are very grateful for and whenever you see her.

Word got out that he and you were together. Everyone was very supportive of your relationship. They all were actually waiting for you guys to get together. Even Oyataka-sama offered his blessing to the both of you.

Often you two would get glares from people when you two are together. They wouldn't say anything, just stare at us as if we're wrong.

"Something wrong [name]?" Sanemi asked you.

"Huh? Nothings wrong. I'm fine." you answered trying not to worry him.

• • •

One day you two were in the park. It was a nice day to be outside together. Nothing was wrong, everyone outside was seemed to ignoring you two, which was fine.

You both decided to just test a little on a hill. You placed your head in his lap as he caressed your cheek. You both stared longingly into each other's eyes.

"I love you Sanemi," you said close your eyes.

"Yeah yeah, " he said which made you pout.

"Say it, say that you 'love me'," you ordered as you pulled yourself up.

"But you know I love you," he argued.

"I know that, but I still want to hear you say it."

"Fine, I love you [name]," he said kissing your cheek. "My love for yous as big as the universe itself."

"That's a lot of love," you said as you held your cheeks blushing. He pulled you closer and attacked you with kisses. You giggled and tried to push him off, even though you loved it.

"Gross!"

You stood still.

A couple was walking by and they had stopped to notice the two of you. "Aren't you ashamed to be out here and doing this!?" the lady yelled.

"I... I don't see a problem..." you answered them.

"You don't see a problem? This is wrong!" the guy shouted at us.

"How is this wrong?" Sanemi stood up and walked towards them. He was getting ready to bring out his sword from its sheath.

He loomed over the couple. They took a step back. "I... a man and another aren't supposed to be together! Same with women. We weren't created that way."

"And so what? What's the difference between me loving him and you loving her?" Sanemi asked him. He pulled out his sword and placed it on the man's neck.

"S-Sanemi." you ran up to him and tried to pull his hand back, but he wouldn't budge.

"Y-you-!" he pushed his blade in, cutting him slightly.

"You're still talking, huh, you ass?" he grabbed his tongue and pulled it out. "I don't want to hear your useless voice. I'll slaughter you."

"Sanemi!" you yelled.

He faced you. "What?"

"Let him go, let's just leave."

"What, why? What did we do that we have to leave!"

"Nothing! We did nothing! I just don't want to create conflict here already." you grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

The guy fell to the ground and his lover knelt with him. "Bunch of fags..." he mumbled.

"Bunch of inconsiderate-pieces-of-TRASH!" you shouted back. You yanked at the guy's collar and pulled him to your face.

"I don't know what your problem is but I've had it with you people thinking the way we love is different from you guys!"

"I'm just giving my opi-!"

"No one asked for it!" you pushed him down and kicked his stomach, storming off afterwards.

Sanemi rushed after you with a smile on his face. "That was something." he snickered.

You slowed down and took a deep breath. You exhaled and sighed. "Sorry... I don't know what came over me."

"Don't apologize, that was awesome! I like this side of you," he said.

"Really...?"

"Of course." He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek, then your lips. He picked you up bridal style and twirled you around.

"Everything about you, I love you."

"I love you too."

• • •

I not good at request at all. I hope you like it @XxNight0skyxX!
😊