where is he

Sorry, this is early I just realized I have a busy weekend ahead. So yay.

Now read pls. (and read my other stories)

Korn: I hope I wasn't too late. No. He would be fine. I finally arrived in the 7th universe. I couldn't sense my brother's energy at his place. I quickly searched a few other planets until I found the planet he's always talking about. I could sense Grand priest's energy too. As much as I hate to admit it I do care for my younger brother.

When he was younger Vados and I use to babysit and train him all the time. I could tell he was different from the rest of us. Nows, not the time for that. I have to save him before the Grand Priest does something terrible to him. 

"Please be ok whis brother."

Beerus: "I KNEW IT!" Everything was clear. Grand priest and Grand priestess are the parents of the angels. They broke up a long time ago though. Whis has a special ability or something which is why he's going to be the next supervisor for the Omni kings. The Grand priest did all that stuff to stop Whis. I began to worry how far he'd go to stop Whis. Maybe even... Taking his power? No that's impossible... Whis... Oh no.

"We need to find Whis now!"

(Shin) "But Lord beerus, We don't know where Whis is."

"Dam it."

(Gp wifu) "I know where he is. He's a planet not to far from here, " Grand priestess pulled out a device. It connected with Whis' staff. It appeared he was on planet earth.

(Shin) "Planet Earth. Maybe Goku and Vegeta have seen him."

"Of course he's there. Alright kais, and Grand priestess, let's go."

Whis: I landed on earth. Bulma's house was completely destroyed, and she and her friends were dead as well as Vegeta. Why would Grand priest do something like this? The most important question was where was Goku. I rushed to his place to see if he was there. It was empty. It appeared whoever was here last decided to hide or completely leave. Next, I headed towards the city. All that was left was rubble from tall buildings, a few dismembered bodies, dust, and debris.

"Why?" Everything was gone. I could have prevented this if I had just paid attention.

"Ⓑⓔⓒⓐⓤⓢⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓖⓞ ." I turned around to see Grand priest standing there. He had blood on his fingers and a manic smile on his face. My eyes widen in shock and fear.

"F-father what happened?"

"Ⓘ ⓓⓔⓢⓣⓡⓞⓨⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓢⓘⓑⓛⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓤⓝⓘⓥⓔⓡⓢⓔⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓞⓜⓝⓘ ⓚⓘⓝⓖⓢ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓔⓝ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓦ... Ⓘ'ⓛⓛ ⓚⓘⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞ." I started to back away, something must have come over him. This wasn't my father.

He pulled out a syringe with sleeping magic. It was strong enough to put Zeno to sleep. He headed straight towards me. Luckily I managed to dodge his attacks. He put it back in his pocket and we began to fight. I threw punches and attacks at him but it was no use. He started to laugh at me. I felt weak at that moment. I felt like giving up.

"Ⓘⓕ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓝⓞⓦ Ⓘ ⓦⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓗⓤⓡⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ." I felt some kind of energy in me. It was powerful I could feel it. I looked at the grand priest. He looked shocked for a moment before I looked down to see a light blue energy in my hand. I soon felt powerful again and I fired it at him. It was a direct hit. I couldn't believe it. I actually managed to land an attack on Grand priest. It seemed to do lots of damage too. But what was it? And why did I have it?