Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)

Börja om från början

I let out a tiny smile as I loosen my grip on his shirt and hold his hand ever so slightly. "Goodnight dear," I whisper as I see him smile in his unconscious state. I cuddled closer to him if that was even possible as I slowly drift off to sleep, the stress of him leaving me for a week slowly leaving my thoughts drifting away in the air to be forgotten. I wonder how the ball is going to go...

~Time skip brought to you by me running out of ideas for Halloween couple clothes😅~

Arthur's POV still

It's finally the day of the Halloween ball, it starts at around 7 and ends at 12. Yao has been treating this as if it were me and Alfred's wedding, he forbade us from seeing each other for the whole day saying it was bad luck. I was lying on Yao's bed waiting for him to get done dressing himself as I suddenly see a piece of paper being pushed through the gap at the bottom of the door. I curiously stood up and opened the note. I see Alfred's messy handwriting. I smile as I read through it:

Hey Artie!!! I'm soooo bored, so I'll bend Yao's rules a bit. I'm not going to see you, but we'll talk through letters. He can't say I disobeyed his rules, because he said nothing about notes.

I chuckle light as I see a pen on the bed. I quickly take it and write a response.

Are you really that afraid of Yao? He's pretty sweet

I push the note under the door in the same gap. I hear shuffling, then laughter, then the scribbling of the pen. I see the note being pushed through the door. I opened it and laughed slightly. It read:

Dude you don't know how scary he can get. He will murder me in cold blood if he found out I saw you before the ball

I quickly wrote back and pushed it back under the door so he could get it. This continued for some time till I heard Yao was done:

Alright dear Yao's done, so I'll talk to you later

I pushed the note under the door as I heard Alfred grunt and whine, I chuckle as I stood up, taking my place next to my wig and make up. Yao finally entered the room as he was wearing almost like a white gown with gold patterns on it and fake wings made from fake feathers. I immediately got it, he was dressed as an angel. He came in also carrying a clothing hanger with a blue dress hanging from it as well as a extremely long pair of black and white socks, with black mini high heals. The blue dress had almost like an apron on it with two pockets on it. I looked at him confused as he helped me put on the dress. "What am I going as?" I ask hesitantly as he buttons up the dress on he back, the frilly dress puffing up making it look almost like a tutu. "You're going as Alice from Alice in wonderland!" He shouts as he smiles brightly. I smile back remembering it as my favorite story that my mom used to read me. I wonder what Alfred is going to be...

Alfred's POV

After sending notes to Arthur for a while, stopping when Yao came in, I sighed as I continued to go to my room for the first time since this morning(I've been helping Mey-Rin with decorations so she doesn't trip and ruin the decorations and helping Baldroy in the kitchen making food for the guests so I haven't been in my room the whole day). I see on the bed is a suit made out of wacky colors and a hat with cards stuck on it. I look at it confusedly till I see a white paper stuck onto the jacket of the suit.

I notice it is Yao's extremely neat handwriting. It read:

Dear Alfred~

You are going as the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. I remember Arthur's mother would always read him that book and he really loves it, it makes him happy. His favorite characters were Alice and the Mad Hatter. I know it's probably embarrassing, but do it for Arthur. Do it for your queen...