This is the Part Where You Run

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story?"

Lizzie, Josie and Parker are waiting patiently with smiles plastered on their faces as the black SUV pulls up to the school. As soon as the occupants are out of the vehicle the Saltzman Triplets greet them warmly.

"Welcome to the Salvatore School. Were your tour guides." Lizzie explains

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie."

"And I'm Parker, were sisters." Parker states as she introduces herself to the boys.

"Triplets." Josie adds.

"Fraternal." Lizzie pipes in.

"Obvs." All three triplets chorus together.

Rafael looks at the girls both confused and agitated at the situation that he has been brought into.

Alaric steps in and suggests
"Rafael why dont you go with the girls, whilst I talk to Landon?."

Josie and Lizzie link arms with Rafael and lead him towards the school with Parker trailing behind. Before they leave, they sarcastically greet Hope.

"Morning, Hope." The triplets chorus

Hope rolls her eyes before responding in a fake happy tone.

"Morning, girls." Responds Hope

"More like despair." Lizzie says quietly, but loud enough for Hope to hear.

"I heard that." States Hope

"No, you didn't." Yells Lizzie

"Didn't have to." Growls Hope

Alaric groans, having had enough of the girls bickering

"Everyone, behave." He states

"Love you, Dad." Lizzie, Josie and Parker call out as they begin to walk away with Rafael.

While Alaric questions Landon in his office. The girls continue to take Rafael on a tour of the school.

"Everybody gets along with everybody here, for the most part." Josie tells rafael.