"How could you think that I would break my promise to you?" RK asks her angrily. 

"Rishu..." Madhu turns to him in shock and he takes her hand and holds out her palm in front of her. It was red. 

"Holi, mangal sutr, sindoor, prayers, puja... these things don't mean a thing to me but it means something to you! So how could you think I wouldn't care for these? How could you think that I would break my promise to you? How could you think that I wouldn't realize that these things give you joy and I wouldn't make you happy?" 

"RIshu...." Madhu says regretfully as tears filled her eyes. "I didn't know." 

"I tried waking you up. Finally I had to leave before my family woke up so I put color on you and made you put color on me because I knew if I go in there then I wouldn't be able to stop them from putting color on me. But you wanted us to put color on each other first. I don't know what is the importance of that is, it was important for you so it is important to me." 

"I am sorry, Rishu." 

"Stop crying!" RK says angrily.  

"Sorry, Rishu." Madhu says again as she cried. 

"You disappointed me today, Madhu." RK tells her upset. 

"Please don't say that." 

"Get ready and come. Everyone is waiting for you for the puja. I thought you might want to be a part of the puja... so I had been stopping them from starting the puja all this while. Don't think they will wait anymore. So come." RK tells her in a serious tone and then walks out. 

Madhu walks towards the garden as according to Patil that is where the puja was after her shower wearing a white anarkali. She sees Trishna and quickly joins her. 

"Can we start now?" Balraj turns to RK in irritation and asks. 

RK nods in reply. 

"Bhai had been holding the puja for you to join saying that you should be part of this as you are his guest." Trishna whispers to her. 

Madhu nods and turns to look at RK who was staring at the havan.  

"What happened?" Trishna asks curiously seeing Madhu looking at RK sadly. 

"Nothing." Madhu replies as she turned to concentrate on the puja.  

Madhu turns to look at RK and finds that Dipali had joined him. Now she was whispering to him while he remained silent.  

"Samay is coming for holi celebrations." Trishna excitedly tells Madhu. 

Madhu smiles at her and asks, "Is it your first holi together?" 

"Yes... even yours too." Trishna reminds her. 

"Yes." Madhu says as she turned to look at RK. RK also looks at her at the same time. Madhu holds her ears silently asking him sorry. RK looks away pissed. 

Quickly after the puja Madhu notices RK walking back to the mansion and hurries after him before he got inside. If he did then she will not be able to follow him there as her grahapravesh was not done. 

"Rishu, it's our first holi together." Madhu tells him as she ran behind him. 

RK stops hearing her and sighing loudly he turns around to look at her, "What do you want me to do?" 

"I am sorry, Rishu. I don't know why I suddenly behaved like that." 

"What do you want me to do?" RK asks her again.