Autumn festival

Norman wanted to treat Sammy to something fun and exciting! After everything thing Sammy's been though with Joey, Sammy needed to relax and get his mind off it for the night. And Joey was out of town so Sammy could go out.  Norman decision was to take his to the autumn fair.

The two walked into the fair and looked around. There was food stands from corn dogs to cotton candy. Lots and lots or fun games they can play for prizes. Big fun rides to enjoy. There was even a corn maze and a hide ride!

Norman turn to Sammy and noticed he was shivering. "Aww you poor thing." Norman took off his jacket and helped Sammy put it on. Sammy smiled. "Thank you norn." Norman kisses his head. "Can't have you get sick." Norman looks around for the ticket booth, giving Sammy a chance to sniff Norman's jacket. It smelled just like Norman. "Alright. Let's get those tickets first." Norman Said spotting a booth. Sammy nodded then followed when Norman to the booth. They waited in line for a few minutes then got 10 sheets on tickets. "Alright bud, what would you like to do first?" Norman ask and just like that Sammy's stomach growled. Sammy smiled a little as Norman chuckled. "Alright handsome food it is!" Norman and Sammy went over to a food stand. Sammy got a corn dog and a water and Norman got nachos and coke. They sat at a small table together. "How is it...cheek?" Sammy had a fading bruise on his cheek. "Can we not talk about it today?" Sammy ask looking sad. Norman nodded and gave him a soft kiss. Sammy smiled. "Thank you." He Said taking a nacho.

Sammy didn't feel up for the rides so
Instead the went the games. The first game you had to knock the bottles down. Sammy handed the tickets over and got three balls. The first throw Sammy missed. The second he missed again. "You got this." Norman cheered him on. Sammy smiled and threw the ball, only hitting the top one. Sammy shrugged. "Aww you did good handsome." Norman hugged him. "I'm proud of you." Sammy hugs him back   "Thank you!" They played more games and losing mostly.

They were almost out of tickets when Sammy came to a booth and saw this beautiful black teddy bear. Norman gave him three out of the six we had. Sammy grabbed the only dart he got. He had one chance. He threw it at a balloon and missed. "Awww" he Said sadly Norman could see how much he wanted the bear. He give the last tickets and got one dart. He aimed it at a blue balloon and threw it. It popped it! "We have a winner!" Said the worker. "What would you like your prize?" Norman pointed at the black bear. "That one please!" The worker gave it to Norman. "Thank you." Norman then turn to Sammy and handed it to him. "For you" Sammy gasp and hugged him then hugged Norman. "Thank you Norman! Thank you so much!" Norman Smiled. "Anything for you Sammy."

Norman bought just enough more tickets for snacks, the corn maze and the lay ride. They got a funnel cake to share and watched a magic show. Sammy was impressed by it. By dusk they headed for the corn maze. They were handed a map and went in. "It's so quiet in here...what if we get lost..." Sammy states. Norman reaches and holds his hand. "We won't get lost Sam. We have a nap and besides, the maze is tiny. Sammy nodded, knowing Norman was right. He hugged the bear to his chest with one hand and held on to Norman with the other. Together they looked around for the exit of the maze. It took half an hour but it was fun.

It was dark now and the hay ride was going on now. Norman and Sammy went and waited in the line for the next wagon. It wasn't long till they got on one. Norman sat down and pulled Sammy in his lap. Sammy snuggled in Norman's lap and hugged the bear. The wagon started. The worker telling about a cursed land there heading to. They passed a haunted Fake graveyard and people jumped out scaring everyone. Sammy yelled and laughs at himself. Norman chuckled wrapping his arms around Sammy. "I got you." He smirked and kisses Sammy. Sammy smiled to. There were many more scares before the hay ride was over. By them Sammy was sleeping. He had a fun day with Norman. "Thank you for this Norman." Sammy Said as they headed for the car. "I'm glad you had fun handsome." Sammy blushes at that and got in the car.

By the time Norman got to Sammy's house, Sammy was fast asleep. Norman turn the car off and went around to Sammy's side. He open the door, picking Sammy up bridle style he walk inside and to his room. There he took off his jacket so Sammy wouldn't get hot and places his in the bed. He tucked Sammy and put the bear next to Sammy. "goodnight Sammy." He kissed Sammys head and left the house.