Playtime

"Come to bed" Norman begs his stubborn husband. "Can't. Gotta make the deadlines"
Sammy says from his desk. But right then he was only tapping his pen,thinking. Damn writers block. "Screw the deadline tonight. I was love on you" Norman whines. But Sammy wasn't listening. " Sammy?" Norman looks at him. Sammy needed something, anything! "Sammy are you listening to me?" Sammy thought of a few notes and wrote them on his pad of paper. "Sammyyyyy!" Sammy goes back to thinking. "Alright that's it."

Norman got up from there bed and picks up Sammy bridle style. Sammy shook his head to clear his mind. "Hey! I'm working here!" He hissed. "Not anymore, your not. Your done for the day." He rolls his eyes but smiles to. "Norman! I work on those!" Sammy complains. Norman tosses Sammy on the bed. "Nah. I'm not gonna let you" Norman smirks. Sammy now annoyed throws a pillow to Norman's face. "While you little brat." Norman throws the pillow Back as Sammy, hitting him in the face. "Hey! Grr!" Sammy hits him with the pillow, giggling a bit. Norman grabs his and hits Sammy with the pillow. Sammy throws the pillow at him, followed by his trying to tackle Norman. But being the taller one Norman easily tackled and pins Sammy down.

Norman crawls up on Sammy, sitting on him, giving him a smirk. "Oh shut it ass hole" Sammy crosses his arms. "Ohhhhhh your being brat still. I think you need a little tickle Torture?" Sammys eyes got real big. " Don't you fucking dare!" Norman quickly got Sammy's wrist pin in one hand and pulls up his shirt a bit with a sly smile. "No no no don't!!" Sammy tries to push him off. Norman starts to tickle the short man. Sammy screams and squirms around laughing. "S-Stop! Hahaha! You shit! Stop!" Sammy gets out though laughing. "I can't hear youuuuuuuuuu" Norman coos. He loves hearing his husband laughs. "I w-will hahaha! Kill you!" Sammy couldn't push his ass whole husband off. "What's that? You want more? Okay!" Norman moves on to sammys arm pit. "Noooooooooooooo!" Sammy squeals. "Yessssssssss!" Norman mocks his tone of voice. He stops tickling him soon after that. Sammy's laughs died down. "I hate you." Sammy pouts. "I love you toooo" Norman kisses his cheek. Sammy goes for it and kisses him on the lips.

Sammy pushes Norman off once he was distracted. "I win!" Sammy giggles getting up. "Catch me if you can!" He called running out the room. Norman who was caught off guard shook his hand and got up. He chased his little brat. Sammy fakes going left and ran to the right of him. They both were laughing and having a good old time.

Norman finally caught Sammy. "I've got you now!" He spins around with Sammy in his arms. Sammy squeals out in laughter. "Weeeee!" Norman smiles and holds Sammy close. "Your a dork Norman." Sammy leans his head on his chest. "Oh ya? Will your a brat still" Norman spanks Sammy and smirks. "Mmm. But I'm your brat" Sammy blushes. "And I'm your dork" Norman took Sammy into the room to have someone other type of fun.