PART-14

Thanks everyone for ur comments n votes..this is what that makes me write sooner.....do support me hereafter also...

Swasan reached maheshwari mansion...the journey towards maheshwari mansion was silent... Swara was looking out through window n sanskar was just driving looking at her time to time..

Maheshwari mansion

Swara was looking nervous..

Sanskar a bit hurt:swara, u okie? R u regreting that u got married to me?

Swara:no sanskar.. I am not regreting that i am married to u... But that i am afraid of eveyones reaction.. Will they accept us? What about sujatha aunty n ram uncle?

Sanskar who understood her turmoil held her hands:swara, u dont worry about anything.. I don't care about what others think or say.. The only people who matters me is my mom n laksh and I very well know that they both will understand me... U don't get nervous about their reaction bcoz they both will be happy for us..

Swara not sure:sanskar, i am feeling so much nervous.

Sanskar cupped her face:kitten.. Do u trust me

Swara nodded and said:more than anything

Sanskar smiled and said:then just relax.... And just remember that I won't let anyone hurt my kitten.. U r my wife.. SM's wife.. Swara sanskar maheshwari..

Swara smiled hearing her name joined with him..
Sanskar kissed her forhead and took her inside...

Sanskar called laksh:laksh come to the entrance with everyone

Laksh:haa bhai

Before coming there, sanskar called laksh n said swara is safe..he n sujatha has a surprise plus shock for them.. So be at home n bring others also outside when he calls.

Maheshwari family came out to see why sanskar called them but was shocked to see swasan married.. Seeing swasan married kavitha felt like the land under her feet slipped off.. Her dreams of getting sanskar has failed.. She got angry on swara for being Mrs. SM which kavitha always dreamt of

Laksh shocked:what am I seeing.. Omg omg.. Someone please pinch me.. (Adarsh pinched him).. Ouch.. Adarsh bhai... Omg.. Is this really.. (Went to sujatha) mom, r u also seeing what  I am  seeing..

Sujatha also shocked:haaa laksh.. Are v dreaming or what

They looked at each other n again rubbed their eyes n looked at them

Laksh:no mom.. V aren't dreaming mom... It's really....

Swara was scared n nervous n was bowing her head.. Where as sanskar was rolling his eyes n shaking his head seeing his mom-bro drama..

Sujatha n laksh started jumping n dancing all of sudden bringing everyone out of shock n they were looking at sujlak as aliens whereas as sanskar n ram shaked their head..

Sujatha:finally my sanskar has married swara n she is my bahu now... Hehe swara is my sanskar's biwi n my bahu..

She went and hugged swara n twirled her holding her hand:I am so happy so so happy...and kissed her forhead

Laksh also jumped into their hug:my shona has become my bhabhi.. Oh Victory mom.... V won won... Yoyo..

Swara was shocked to react.. She was scared of their reaction but they seems so happy seeing swasan married n she was relieved n happy seeing their excitement..

Ap:what are u doing sujatha? Instead of asking what the hell they have done, u r celebrating this?

Sujatha:haa jiji.. I am celebrating as finally my son got his best lifepartner.