PART-7

Thank you so much for the support in last parts and expecting the same in coming parts as well.
Do support me!!

So here we go with next part,

Upon Laksh's continuous attempt, swara finally agreed and convinced her parents as well for staying at Laksh's place. Her papa was a bit reluctant as he is over possessive and protective when it comes about his princess.

She is still a little kid for him. At last swara and her mother made him to agree saying she would be safe over there and will get a family environment. And asked her papa to handle her bhai as she knows he won't agree at any cost. It took her a long to calm him after telling this and later her mumma managed everything. After all he is mumma's boy. So everything got settled.

Swara, Laksh and Jhanvi punched out at 3 as they need to pack swara's luggage and shift to maheshwari house.

Laksh called his papa and informed him that plan got succeeded.
And he was happy to know Swara coming home.

Maheshwari house

5 pm

Laksh: (excited) So swara this is my home.So welcome home

Swara: Lucky, hold on your excitement. It seems like you won some exam with 1st rank, seeing your excitement.

Laksh: Of course I am.. I mean.. My best friend is coming home. That's not less than any achievement.

Swara: Pagal

Laksh: Come swara.

Swara was about to enter the house when Sujatha came there asking her to not enter.

Laksh and Swara was shocked.

Laksh: Mom.

Swara really felt bad.

Sujatha: you can't enter like that. First let me take your aarthi then you enter.You are coming here for the first time.Right? That's why.

Swara became happy and smiled widely.

Laksh hugged his mom and kissed her in happiness.

Laksh: Mom, You are the best.

Swara was smiling seeing them.

Sujatha: Come inside swara beta.

Swara entered home and took sujatha's blessing.

Sujatha was impressed by her.

Sujatha: Always stay happy and blessed beta.

Laksh: Come I will make you meet everyone.

He take her to Hall where everyone was seated except Sanskar and Sahil.

Laksh: Hey everyone, meet my best friend swara.And swara this is my family. Then he started introducing while taking her to each and everyone.

She took blessing from Durga prasad making him impressed and blessed her wholeheartedly.

She took blessing from Annapurna to which she blessed back.she wasn't happy with Swara being there but she liked the way Swara gave her importance by taking blessing.

She was about to take blessing from Ram to which he asked her not to and hugged her.

Ram:Daughter's dont take blessings from their father.

Everyone was surprised with his statement.They looked at him like an alien.
Swara, Laksh and Sujatha was so happy with his gesture.

Then he introduced her to Adarsh and Parineetha.