PART-6

SUNRISE HOSPITAL

Swara is sitting with Laksh, Jhanvi and Rishab in canteen as it's their break time.Laksh is trying to convince Swara for something which is definitely a step ahead for his mission in uniting her with his beloved brother.

Laksh: Swara yaar, agree to me please. Jhanvi and Rishab, you both atleast tell her to agree.

Jhanvi: Swara...

Swara glared her enough to shut Jhanvi's mouth. So Rishab also didn't dare to speak a word.

Laksh: (with a sad pout) Swara, Don't be a hitler yaar. I am trying to manofy you from yesterday, still you aren't agreeing. This isn't done. I have never begged anyone this much in my life. And here the famous Laksh maheshwari, most eligible bachelor of India is begging his cute sa sweet sa friend to come my home and stay with my family but you are showing me tantrums.
How rude!!

Jhanvi, swara and Rishab : Most eligible bachelor of India and you. Seriously???

Trio bursted out laughing making Laksh angry. So he went away stamping his foot muttering something.

Laksh: Rude and arrogant Hitler.

Swara widened her eyes and muttered what the hell was that, making Jhanvi and Rishab to laugh aloud.

A minute before she was cute and sweet but now she became Hitler.

After the break, they all resumed  their work..

Like Tsunami, laksh jumped in front of swara making her scared.

Swara: You idiot, you scared me. Is this the way to come?

Laksh: Sorry yaar.At least agree now yaar.

Swara: Why should I?

Laksh:  Why do you want to live in hostel when your best friend's house is there welcoming you wholeheartedly?

Swara looked at him narrowing her eyes.

Laksh continued: Yaar please. It's too boring in our home.You know right that what all are the situations over there. I didn't even share about  my personal life to anyone especially my and dad's secret. Only you knows and I really feel you can make things better. Please.Won't you do this much for your best friends happiness?

Laksh used his Trump card of emotional drama while Swara stared him without speaking anything.

Laksh: If your parents have any issue, then I will talk to them and make them agree also. Pretty please my sweet shona.

Just then swara's phone started ringing. Before she could even take the phone, Laksh snatched the phone from her and started talking.

Laksh: Aunty, I am swara's best friend laksh. Can I please take her my home to stay with my family? Don't take me wrong aunty.
Actually this hostel isn't good and I can't let  my best frnd stay there. So wanted her to come my home. There everyone will look after her
like our house daughter. You know aunty, my mom makes super yummy yummy food. No one can deny her food even. My mom lost my sister a long back and she misses her alot. So just think what if swara comes over there. She will do lots and lots of masti with her. And I know swara misses her home alot and you all too and is concerned about her. So if she stays in my home then my mom will take care of her. I know we can't love her as much as you all do but still we will do our best to keep her happy. I will be her super  brother too and protect her. Please aunty please. Don't deny me.

Laksh said all these without any break like a non stop bullet train without allowing swara's mother to speak a word. Actually swara mother's  has kept her phone in speaker so that she and swara's father together could talk to her. And they both were literally shocked hearing their daughters crazy friend's bak bak.

Whereas swara was also in shock.

Laksh after finishing his speech didn't get any reply from opposite side which made him worried.

Laksh: (worriedly) Swara..Swara, Your mom is not speaking anything. Is she angry with me?

At that time swara along with her parents started laughing and laksh was surprised.

Swara's father: Princess, I didn't know your crazy friend is such a bak bak. What a speech was that?

Swara's mom: Haaa shona. He has made us speechless.

Swara's father: Laksh beta, What you ate in the bf?

Laksh: Aloo paratta. Why uncle?

Swara and her parents started laughing again. Then only laksh understood they were teasing him

Laksh pouts: It's so bad. You all are teasing me.

Swara's mother: Was just kidding beta.

Laksh: Uncle and aunty, can I take her home? Please!!

Swara's father: Let me think.

Laksh: You don't worry about her safety uncle. I will take care of her.

Swara's father: Laksh, I really didn't want her to stay in hostel. But what to do my bachhi is so stubborn to stay only in hostel and to lead a simple life. So what shall I do? I can't deny my princess.

Swara: (pouts) Papa!! Thats so mean. Am I stubborn?
Mumma, did you hear what papa said?

Swara's mom: Of course I heard. Afterall, Your papa is saying right only. You are stubborn head same as your papa only.

Swara's Mom started laughing followed by swara.

Swara: (while giggling)What happened papa? Aren't you Happy now?

Swara's papa: Yeah yeah! I am happy, princess. Your mom is absolutely right, we are stubborn heads only but your mom and bhaiyu is stubborn ki stubborn hai. No one can compete with them.

Swara and her papa started laughing.

Swara's mom fumed in anger: Ohh really?? I am stubborn.Right? Let my son come here, I will see you then.

Swara's father: Aarey darling, I was just kidding. How can my beautiful and loving wife be stubborn? You are my queen.Right?

Swara's mom started blushing

Swara: Aarrey papa, Phone is on. Do your romance later. Your little baby is hearing everything with her crazy bestie. Don't spoil us.

Swara started giggling while laksh too joined her.

Laksh: Haaa uncle. I didn't know you are this romantic. I need to take some classes from you for this.

Swara's father: Haa bilkul. You are always welcome. Just give me a call, I will give you some precious tips.

Swara: Now both of you stop your drama. Papa, I need to go.  I will call you later.

Laksh snatched phone from her and started talking again.

Laksh: Uncle think and agree for sending her. Please!! And uncle it was nice talking to you and aunty. Love you both.

Swara hits Laksh getting jealous.

Swara: Hooyyy..

Laksh: Don't be possessive.

Swara's father and mother: Bye. Both of you Takecare

Laksh: Bye uncle and aunty

Swara: Bye papa! bye Mumma. Love  you both.Muuuaaahh

Swara's parents:  Love you too princess or shona. Muaahh. Miss you

Swara: miss you too.

Thus they hanged the phone and went back to work.

......
.....
....
...
Done with this part... How's it?

Precap: swasan face off