I turned to face the crowd and gave a light smile.

"I apologize if I made any of you guys feel uncomfortable with how I told you guys to keep quiet and line up neatly." I replied. 

Which I hear lots of comments making me sigh in relief, "It's no worries" "It's also out fault." "We were acting more unreasonable than you."

"Thank you for forgiving me." I bowed towards the crowd, as many bowed back at me. 

"Tch! You think you're so high and mighty! Trying to command them like that." I hear Yuki spoke up with malice. 

"Are you trying to rile up the students?" I asked with a cold smile.

"N-no, it's just you were so rude using a commanding tone on them." She exclaims

Yuki~ Yuki~ You'll never learn will you?  Tch, just end her already.  Patience silly. At least we'll end her, but... Not so fast.. I think Karly needs to deal with her too~ 

"I did speak to them with a commanding tone, which I apologized to them just now. What more do you want me to do?" I sighed, still keeping on my cold expression towards her.

"U-uh..." Yuki stumbled to find a reason before I cut in.

"Can't think of anything? Why are you trying to slander me Yuki, I already apologized, what more do you want from me!" I exclaimed as my eyes subconsciously teared up. 

Years of being misunderstood and bullied just flashed pass my mind. I blinked my eyes quickly trying to make the tears go away, "Yuki's such a b**ch, making another student cry." "She already sincerely apologized to us so what more does she want from her." "Didn't she also previously injured a little girl?"

All those comments were said as people directed dirty looks towards her and glared at her hatefully

Wow~ Her reputation is seriously going down the drain~ I see what you're doing~ 

"It's alright students, it must be because I am still new so I don't know anything, so what should I do to make it up for them." I asked Yuki, subtly trying to appease the crowd.

"You should-" Yuki tried saying with an excited expression but everybody started exclaiming by cutting in, "No!  You don't have to do anything!"

Interrupting Yuki's words as she glared at me venomously, "A-are you sure? I would feel bad if you guys are still upset about the situation." I replied giving them a fake troubled smile.

I honestly couldn't care less..

"It's fine! No problems right guys!?" Someone said aloud as everyone around him nodded their heads vigorously.

"T-thank you." I say shooting him a shy smile, in which his face turned red along with the people around him regardless of their gender. 

"A goddess..." Someone murmured which I ignored.

"Alright night class students you may proceed, I have already dealt with the situation." I said looking at them coolly. Kaname nodded his head and smiled at me saying "Thank you for your help Lilith."

When he said that I stiffened and replied with a fake smile, "It's Lily. Not Lilith." I replied sternly as I slightly glared at him

"Geez so what? Kaname senpai accidentally called you the wrong name, no big deal." Yuki opened her big mouth to say.

"Lilith... Is my dead sister's name." I hissed out at her angrily, as the cold aura around me intensified.

Yuki flinches noticeably as everyone glared at her with hatred, "How can you be so insensitive Yuki!" They stated with malice as others looked at me with pity.

"My apologies Lily for pronouncing your name wrongly." Kaname trailed off awkwardly as he stiffened at my previous reply.

"Whatever, I'm not a petty person." I said. Kaname nodded and lead his group, walking off towards their school.

The further they walked ahead, the more I felt Kaname glancing at me.

"Thank you for cooperating with me." I thanked the students once more before I walked off, 

"There you guys were." I sighed as I walked towards Blade and Reika, "Lily sama, we were observing from the crowd." Reika replied.

"Mhmm..." I say as I began thinking about something, "What'cha thinking about?" I suddenly hear Karly's voice as I jumped in surprise.

Karly's Pov...

"What'cha thinking about?" I asked the dazed out Lily, "Karly!" I hear her exclaim as she hugged me, "Yuki was picking on me~" She whined slightly like a spoiled child which I smiled at, patting her head before asking "Alright, let me deal with this issue."

"It's okay, I want to deal with this myself." 

"Are you sure?" I asked with a head tilt. 

"Yep." She replied merrily

"My~ How cute~" I murmured as I pinched her cheek, "Kwarly lwet gwo!" I heard her exclaim.

"I see why my brother likes to pinch my cheeks now." I sighed.

"Well at least let me have a go with her." I continued, releasing her cheek as she rubbed it, glaring at me angrily which looked very cute to me. 

"Hmph, fine." She grumbled still glaring at me.

"Aww~ Don't be so mad Lily~" I teased hugging her tightly, "Hmph!" She said louder looking away from me, "Mou~ Lilyyy~" I begged even further. 

"I'm not mad... ." She pouted still looking away from me.

"Well let's get on to the real business." I say. 

"What is it?" She asked gulping nervously.

"Going to sleep... With me." I said with a smirk as I watch her become a blushing mess. 

"W-wha?" She stammered stumbling slightly

 "Yup let's go, you guys should go on and patrol." I commanded Reika and Blade

"Why should we go first, I'm tired." Blade grumbled.

"Tired? Doing what? Staring at Lily scolding and reasoning with people?" I asked with a cold smile

"I uh-" Blade tried retorting but gives up as he sighed, "Alright..." 

"Well if anything dangerous comes up you can just call me."

"How?" Blade asked incredulously

"Remember when I bit you, I placed a seal on your neck so you just need to insert some power into the seal to inform me." I explained, "Ah... Okay." "We shall take our leave Karly sama, Lily sama." Reika bowed as she dragged Blade off with her.
__________________________________

DepressedAnimeLover Thanks for voting on this story and following me~

I find this story getting weirder and weirder so I'm just going to follow the vampire knight anime before something big happens~ Or if it is even considered as big...