《two》

"ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!" Annie chanted.

"Mister. Organized, where are we headed off to?" Lauren asked, leaning forward on the seat. Hayden was driving.

Just thought you'd like to keep in you brain: this is the seating order.

"DC," He replied. Lauren leaned back onto her seat.

"What are we doing there?" Kenzie asked.

"What most people do. Duh." Johnny said, rolling his eyes. Kenzie reached over her seat and slapped him playfully on the arm. The two have been best friends for a very long time.

"Lincoln Memorial, World War II memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington Monument, the National Mall, Smithsonian Museums, and more fun stuff." Hayden answered, keeping his eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel.

"Why thank you, Hayden. You're so sweet." Kenzie glared at Johnny and smiled satisfyingly as she leaned back on her seat. A red tinge of color rose on Hayden's cheeks. Kenzie didn't see, but Johnny sure did. He scoffed.

~Few hours later~

"We're here!" Hayden said. He smiled to himself. He had safely drived his friends to their hotel in Washington DC. He looked around, expecting grateful smiles, but instead, there were passed out friends snoring loudly and drooling with their mouths wide open.

He frowned and shook Johnny slightly. Johnny was awake in an instant. His eyelids shot open and he screamed such a loud scream, Hayden was deaf for a moment. So loud, that everybody in the car woke up in a terrifying scream too.

"Oh! We're here!" Lauren said, cheerfully. She smiled beamed and stepped out of the car, cheerful as a daisy. She spun around in the cool breeze and bright sun, making it look like a peaceful scene from a movie. Hayden was mesmerized. Honestly, he didn't know what his heart wanted. His stomach errupted in butterflies at Kenzie words, he was all heart eyes at Lauren's movements, and his heart flipped at Annie's small touches. He shook his head slightly and joined the rest of his friends outside.

The group of friends entered the hotel building. They looked around in amazement. It was both luxurious and modern.

There was a skinny bald man at the front desk (just thinking about the spring breakaway guy :) -lilyrose)
He was clicking and clacking away on the keyboard, occasionally taking sips from a mug of his coffee.

"How may I help you?" He asks in a fake polite voice as if he hates his job.

"Uh, yeah. We booked rooms for 8 people." Hayden said, looking at his phone for his hotel room bookings.

"Under which name?"

"Hayden Summerall."

The man typed again. "Ah, you booked the last rooms available. That will be 3 rooms."

"What? I was expecting 4 or 5 rooms!" Johnny said, starting to get angry. Kenzie tugged his hair back, causing him to stumble backwards. Kenzie took over his spot at the front desk. She placed on a fake and sarcastic smile on her lips and spoke, trying to handle her frustration.

"Can you please check again, kind sir?" She asked. She was balling and unballing her fists repeatedly.

"Yes, but no. Why would I? Hayden Summerall called a month ago asking for the leftover rooms suitable for 8 people by this date." The bald man said rudely.

"Okay, that's it." Kenzie said. She jumped over the front desk. Well, she would have. Johnny held her down by the waist and put a protective arm around her.

"You're not gonna be killing anybody." He said. Annie held in a "aw."

"Whatever guys, we can split up into 3. 1 boys room and you girls can do Black and White."

For those of you who have no idea what that is, it is a matching team game. The back of you hand is "black" and your palm is "white." The caller says "blaaaaack aaaand white!" While the words are being spoken, all members flip/shake their hands repeatedly very fast. At the end of the word "white!", each person chooses either black or white. The people who chose the same color group together.

"Blaaaaaack aaaaaand white!" Annie shouted. The 5 girl's hands went down in the middle. Everybody got black.

"Blaaaaaack aaaaaand white!" Annie said, again. All white.

Annie sighed. "Blaaaaaaack aaaaand white!" She repeated. Annie, Kenzie, and Lauren were black, Nadia and Emily white.

"Okay, it's decided." Annie shrugged.

The bald man handed each group their room keys. They each grabbed their bags and went to their room.

Just saying, these are the room numbers:

324 for the boys
325 for Annie, Kenz, Lauren
323 for Nadia and Emily

768 words