Chapter 1

REMINDER: This story contain wrong spelling and grammar.

THIS IS FOR MAJOR EDITING KAYA WAG NYO NA TANGKAING BASAHIN, SASAKIT LANG ULO NYO. HAHA

--------

Sophia's POV

"I already told you so many times not to go to public places." My manager said in frustration as her face turned red. "But you never listen to me. " 

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

I know it was my fault but I only wanted to unwind and relax. I'm sorry tired of being alone. This is the disadvantage of being famous, there's no privacy. Anyway, I'm Sophia Sparks, 24. Movie actress in this generation.

"Sorry again." My manager sighed. "And again.."

I scratched my eyebrow still looking at her. "I could not find my disguised." Which isn't true. I forget them at home. "Please.."

When people started to recognized me at the mall, they followed and chase me until I locked down myself inside the comfort room. I called Brenda my manager to come and pick me up. Of course she scolded me until we got home.

"I know you want some freedom." Brenda said between a sigh. "But please don't forget that you are a media magnet Sophia."

I spin around using the chair while listening..

"And paparazzi will always find ways to criticize you." She reminded me. Then she turned around to look at me. "Can you stop?"

But I didn't stop. "Why? Is this not allowed too?"

Her shoulder fell. "My gosh."

"Brenda.." I stopped moving. "Don't worry about me——"

"Really?"

I laughed softly before standing up. "I won't do any stupid things Brenda, trust me."

Brenda raised her hands in the air. "Whatever." As she grabbed her bag. "I don't know what to do to you anymore."

"I'm sorry." I still apologized before she left.

I picked up my phone and dialed Emily's number. She is the only person who can understand me, that's why I love her.

"Can you come?" I asked.

"What did you do?" She sounded suspicious.

See? She knows me.

"Nothing." I denied her suspicious. "I want to drink with you."

She didn't say anything right away. "Okay, i will come over."

I was staring blankly to my white canvas, wearing my painter's overall clothes. I was done and examined every inch of it. Painting is my secret passion, this is my stress reliever.

'' Sophia...  '' Someone called my name, i turned around and saw my sister stood at the door way. " Hey sister. " A devilishly smile crept on her face.

" Emily..  " I murmured.

" How are you? " She asked and gave me a kiss on my cheek. " Have you eaten? " I just shook my head. I don't really have an appetite.

" I'm not really hungry " I shrugged.

" How was the mall? " She asked, I rolled my eyes at her. Emily tried not to laugh at me.

" Don't you dare talk about it. That was so embarrassing! " I said with a warning look. But, Emily will be always Emily. A teaser. Who would always love to embarrass me. How's the fuck was that? She bursted out laughing her ass off.