Hermione x Femreader

🍒Fluff🍒
(Ella if your reading this then fight me 😤😂)

"Do you have a date for the yule ball?" Hermione asked looking at me curiously"Not yet

"Not yet." I said smiling
"Should I just go alone?"
"Oh come on you probably can't go alone, and I know there are a lot of guys wanting to ask you out!" She said poking me on the shoulder
"Hermione!" I said blushing

"Well, do you have a crush?!?"
"N-no" I said stuttering
"Y/N" she shouted
"What!"
"Tell me, please"
"Never" I said running away, Hermione following behind.

I didn't want to tell her, as she was the one I had a crush on.I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have. And she already had a date for the ball, so I couldn't even ask her.

She pinned me to the floor "Who do you like?" she asked serious
"Wow Hermione you really do scare me" I said laughing, which she replied with a goofy smile.
"Why won't you tell me?!?" She asked with puppy eyes
"It's because it's a secret" I flicked her on the forehead
"Oww"
"Well, I have to get going" I said quickly running away before she could reply.

I ended going to the common room seeing it mostly empty. I then spotted both Harry and Ron on the couch.

"Hey guys!" I said happily sitting down next to Harry
"Oh Hey Y/N" they both said at the same time, I laughed at it
"Well anyways, I have to get going.I need to study" Ron said standing up
"Ron Weasley, studying-" I said
"It must be a miracle!!!" Me and Harry both exclaimed
"Oh shut up" Ron said leaving the room

"Did you ask Hermione?" Harry asked looking at me. Harry was the only one who knew about my crush.
"No, I j-just can't do it"
"Why?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows
"Well, I don't want to ruin our relationship and I think she has a date already"

"Do you have a date?" He asked changing the subject a little
"Nope.Why?"
"Here, come with me to the ball.And then ask her!"
"Wow, what a heartwarming statement" I said putting my hand on my chest, Harry shoved my hand off it laughing
"It seems like a bad move, don't you think..."
"Just ask her, if she says no.Then you can move on"
"Okay,okay fine i'll do it!" I replied confident

The Yule Ball

I put on my off-the-shoulder (F/c) long dress. I curled my hair and made a snake braid. I applied some simple makeup on and went out.

I saw Hermione in her pink dress and my jaw instantly dropped.
"Oh my goodness Hermione you look so good!!!"
"And so do you!!!"
"I guess we should head off shouldn't we?" Hermione said smiling.

We both went down the stair, as we went down I saw Harry at the bottom of the stairs looking at us both with amazement. As soon as I reach the bottom Harry takes my hand.I then saw Viktor put his arm out and saw Hermione take it. She giggled at us when they walked away.

"She's with viktor" I said sadly
"It's okay you still have a chance" Harry said leading us into the main room. People surrounding us..."We have to dance?"
"Yeah, I guess were forced to" he said smiling.
After a while the music stopped and the band started playing.

Me, Harry, And Ron with his date all sat down at the table. Bored out of our minds

I looked at Viktor and Hermione, they were so happy. I put my head on Harry shoulder in sadness."You still might have a chance" he whispered to me.

Hermione came over to us, and Ron said nasty things about Viktor.

After awhile they went out in the hall screaming at eachother. I looked at Harry in shock and he looked back with the same expression.I quickly got up and went out in the hall Harry following behind me.

"Where were you guys!" Hermione said tears in her eyes but before we could explain she yelled at us to leave.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPOIL EVERYTHING RON" she said taking off her shoes and sitting down, crying

Both Ron and Harry were about to go to the dorms. But I looked at Hermione and then at Harry, he nodded to me and mouthed "you go get her"

I sat down next to her and sighed, she looked at me with tears in her eyes "What are you doing here?"
"I just want to comfort a friend"
she gave in and leaned against me.

"This is the worst night ever" she said laughing, and I joined in too

"Um, Hermione this might be the worst time to say this but..." she looked at me curiously, I began to blush
"U-um, I-i fancy you" she looked at me with shock...

"I-im so sorry, you don't have to like me back, and I don't want this to ruin our friendship-" I was cut off by a gentle kiss, I soon kissed her back.

"I fancy you as well, Y/n" She said smiling at me.

A/n - I hope you guys enjoyed this little oneshot I made!!! It toke me a long time to figure out the plot line and stuff so it means a lot to me if you guys voted and commented on my story, thank you bye~