"I'm done with God." Pulling myself from being nosy in their conversation, I couldn't bring myself to eating cake and talking to all these people.

I knew everyone here, hell I invited them but I was in no condition to talk to someone else about coping with this loss, when I knew tonight when I got home, I would break down.

George, was a good man. An accountant, someone who treated Angelic like a princess. They in my eyes were perfect for each other, but I wasn't surprised when Angelic broke up with him for not having enough "flavor."

In other words she wanted a street nigga who could give her a thrill, and that's exactly what she did. Tony was dead too, but I was in no way paying for his funeral, that was his family's job.

"Athena, is it? This is beautiful, I'm sure Angelic would have loved it," an unfamiliar voice spoke from behind me, as I seen the lady that was on Saint's arm earlier.

"I'm sure my friend would have not wanted to be dead, but thank you," going to continue my walk she stopped me again continuing.

"I'm Patricia, Saint's girlfriend. He use to talk about you, and Angelic all the time," she spoke looking me up and down with a suspicious smirk.

"Dashing. Why are you speaking to me?" I questioned getting to the point, knowing better than she was just being polite.

"Just making conversation..." Straight facing her she smirked.

"I saw how you were looking at him earlier. I want you to know that's all me, I heard you were a lesbian, and I just wanted to make sure you knew to keep your distance." Smirking I didn't bother to correct her on my sexuality.

"Athena, thank you for putting this all together. I can't even believe this yo," Saint spoke coming out of nowhere wrapping his arms around me, as I returned the gesture.

Paying Cruella Deville's glances no mind, I took in his Giorgio Armani Code Cologne scent in feeling his head snug into my neck.

Pulling away, I gave a small smile. "It was no problem, that was my sister just as much as yours. It was no problem."

"I appreciate that, and this is crazy I was just talking to her about moving back over here." Saint had left New York a couple of years ago to live in Atlanta, I guess his true home was over here.

"That is crazy, I know how much she wanted you to be close to her."

"Yea. Look at you though, how have you been?" He closely examined me, from head to toe.

"I don't remember you liking to wear dresses," he joked, as I pushed him slightly laughing too

"I'm only wearing this for Angelic, but don't play me like I don't switch up my style from time to time frequently."

"You right, oh I'm so rude. Babe this is-"

"Athena, we've met," she spoke with a close lipped smile.

"Oh, you have."

"Yes, she was making sure I wasn't interested in you. Giving me a little warning, you know I don't take warnings lightly, Saint. You remember don't you?" Giving her a way her mouth fell wide open, as I turned my head to the side raising my eyebrow.

"Doing this at your sister's funeral, how disrespectful." I shook my head, acting like I was appalled. However, I wasn't. I dealt with multiple females, I knew how insecure, and extra they could be.

"Really, Patricia?" Looking down to her from his 6'3 height, he shook his head in disbelief.

"Babe, I didn't mean to-"

"Apologize."

"But-"

Clenching his jaw, he gave her a look and she knew she couldn't win the argument.

"I'm sorry, I just get over protective when it comes to him." The apology wasn't genuine, and I couldn't help the smirk that graced my face.

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a fuck." Inching closer to both of them, Saint held me a little back knowing how I am.

"I eat bitches like you for breakfast."

"I- I heard you crazy so like actually eat people or in a dyke way?" She ignorantly asked.

"Both." I winked finally succeeding on walking away.

"Aye! When we will be able to catch up!" Saint raised his voice making me smirk.

"We'll be in touch!"