Let Me Entertain You

Alright, here goes! 

Tonight was going to be like any other night. At least that's what Eren tried to tell himself. By the time he had arrived at the night club where he worked as a male stripper, the place was overflowing and bouncing with music and the whoops and hollers of both men and women in their drunken stupors. Eren Jaeger is a 22 year old college student who just so happened to be a stripper/exotic dancer after hours. Sure becoming a stripper never would have been at the top of Eren's list of things he'd want to do for a living when he was older but Eren found himself on the stripper scene very early on in life and fell in love with the lifestyle so to speak.

The brunette looked himself over in the giant vanity in his dressing room and couldn't help but smile at his own reflection. He was truly a sight to behold. He was tall, at least 5'10", with a slender but toned body. He chest, abs and thighs were perfectly defined but with the body oil Petra had given him for that night's specific show, his sun kissed skin glistened desirably in the clubs low but colorful lighting. Aside from Eren's body being attractive, he also had a gorgeous young looking face that never failed to capture his audience whenever he strutted on stage. He had messy chocolate brown hair that in recent months had grown a bit too long for his own tastes but he managed to keep his long fringe out of his bright green-blue eyes with a few bobby pins here and there a small pony tail.

Taking a once over of the outfit his boss Petra personally laid out for him, Eren had to admit that the women had a good eye for what complimented Eren's good looks and body perfectly. Tonight's outfit was particularly exciting as it was a very loose fitting long sleeved black lace button up that Eren intentionally left unbuttoned toward the hem to tease his clients with a glimpse of his naval and toned stomach when he positioned his body just right. The lace top was just enough to cover his chest and upper torso but just sheer enough to allow his nipples to poke through in another teasing manner.

His eyes trailed down towards the tight leather cut off shorts that hugged his honey thighs and complimented the muscles there. The leather gave his ass a nice plump look and also allowed his bulge to appear bigger than it actually was, that was mostly for the female clients enjoyment but Eren knew some male clients of his liked a stripper with a big package to grind in their faces. To finish the outfit off, Petra had suggested Eren wear thigh high stockings connected to leather garter belts along with a pair of black leather lace up boots with a three inch heel to boot. Eren looked good, and he knew it.

Giving his ass a little wiggle in the mirror he threw his head back and laughed before applying just the slightest bit of liner to his bottom eye lid making his beautiful turquoise eyes pop even more. Dabbing a bit of blush to his higher cheek bones and a thin layer of gloss over his lips, he observed his handy work and felt satisfied before he adjusted the bobby pins in his hair and turned to leave the dressing rooms to find Petra who said she needed to speak with him about tonight's client.

Now the only time Eren had to have a talk with Petra before getting to work was when he had been personally requested by someone and as he made his way through the back rooms into a clearing behind the stage, Eren saw his adorable boss trying to cheer up one of the newer dancers who was crying their eyes out about slipping up on stage. Eren mentally snickered as he approached the strawberry blonde women who in turn flashed him a sweet smile and gave a reassuring rub to the other dancer's back and hopped over towards the taller brunette.

"Eren! That outfit looks so GOOD on you!" the woman practically squealed as she ran a hand over Eren's muscled arm when she finally approached him.

"Thanks, you always know what outfits will make me look irresistible Petra." the boy flashed her a charming white smile which made the women blush and squeal for real now.