Three

Chapter 3

After the principle gave me the welcome back speech I had finally been taken to my home room.

I looked at the door and sighed. "You seem very different Tachibana." My home room teacher, Takahashi Sensei commented looking at my pierced ears. I grinned, my now hazel eyes glistening. "I think so too." He awkwardly nodded before opening the door revealing a quite noisy classroom. "Alright everyone, quiet down."

I followed him inside and faced the class that suddenly went silent. "Tachibana just got out of the hospital, please get along with him again." I took my seat, ignoring all the stares I received. One in particular was drilling holes into my head.
The male with black hair and dark brown eyes. He was handsome but his glare would scare all the girls away.

I searched Aois memory and found that he was Daisuke Saito, the one everyone was afraid of.

Why's he glaring at me?

I sweat-dropped and tried to find something Aoi did to him but found nothing. All I found was that Aoi had given him a plaster when he had gotten hurt.

Ew...so clichè

I huffed and turned my head to meet the big guys stare. Once our gazes met he flinched in surprise but didn't look away. I continued to blankly stared at him, watching his face grow more and more pale.

I wonder if his shy

He eventually looked away making me snicker. I then sighed and decided to sleep. I should know all this by now, I was in school not to long ago.

~•~

"Hey Tachibana." Someone's voice reached my ears along with a tap on the head. "Hmm?" I sat up lazily, wiping the drool from the side of my mouth before yawning. "What's up?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "It's lunch." It was one of my classmates. He was pretty tall but I couldn't find his name in Aois memory. "Thanks."

I got up and grabbed my lunch. I walked out the classroom and headed towards the place Aoi always sat at in break.

He seems like a pretty lonely kid

I recalled one of his memories where he ate all alone on the roof.

Well I guess it's kinda like me, though I don't mind being alone

Along with his memories I could faintly hear the thoughts he had with them. He always mentioned how lonely it was to be alone.

I opened the door to the roof and closed it behind me before I sat down near the fence. I opened up my lunchbox and grabbed an apple. I took a bite and began eating. I looked in the direction of the door when I heard it open. Daisuke walked into the roof until he rose once seeing me. "Oh hey Daisuke-kun." I nodded my head and watched his face.

His expression went from a blank one to a glare. I tilted my head and we just stared at each other. "You can sit you know." I gestured to in front of me, not expecting him to take up the offer. He sat down a few feet away from me and began eating his bread.

The glares ruining his handsome features

I thought watching him glare as he ate, but it made me giggle.