We'll See Each Other Again

~Neicy~

As We Were In The Car Driving I Couldn't Help But To Be Nervous. What If He Was There? Ima Just Stay In The Car.

We Pulled Up To The House And My Mom And Dad Got Out.

"Neicy Stay Here Okay?" , Said My Mom. I Shook My Head Yes. It Really Wasn't Like I Was Getting Out In The First Place. My Mom And Dad Went Inside And I Felt My Phone Vibrate.

I Looked Down To See Boothang Texting Me.(Kevon is Boothang. If y'all confused.)

Text Convo

Boothang: Hey Babygirl

Baby girl: Hey Papi ;)

Boothang: What You Up Too Ma?

Babygirl: Nun, Sitting In The Car.

Boothang: Yea Witcho Lame Ass Lol

Baby girl: Nigga Please You The One That's Lame Witcho Simple Ass.

Boothang: You Ain't Say That Last Night.

Baby girl: Boy Bye.!

There Was A Knock On The Window And I Looked Up To See John Smiling At Me. I Screamed And Backed Away From The Door And He Runs To The Other Side And Grabs Me. I Started Screaming My Lungs Out And My Dad Came Rushing Out The Door.

My Dad Pulls Out A Gun And Aims It At John.

"Motherfucker Ima Tell You This One Time Only, Put My Daughter The Fuck Down Or Ima Blow Your Fucking Brains Out!" John Starts Laughing And He Throws Me To The Ground Causing My Head To Hit The Concrete. I Quickly Blacked Out.

~Cameron~

I Run Outside To See Neicy On The Ground Not Moving And Her Head Bleeding. I Ran Over To Her And Shook Her. Still Nothing. I Cried And Told David To Help Pick Her Up. I Look Over To David Holding A Gun To John And I Go Over To John And Start Beating The Shit Outta Him.

"You Stupid Motherfucker! What Did You Do To Her !!!" John Grabs Me And Kisses Me And I Kicked Him In His Area He Slapped Me Causing Me To Fall. David Ram Over And Punched David In His Face And Shot David In His Arm And Knee.

John Fell Over And Cried In Pain. I Got Up And Ran Into The House To Get The Rest Of Me And Neicy's Stuff And Put Them In The Trunk. David Put Neicy In The Backseat And I Climbed In The Back Also And Checked Her Pulse. It Was Faint But She Still Had One Thank Goodness. David Drove Off to The Hospital And When We Got There He Carries Neicy Inside. I Got Out And Ran To Neicy Room But The Nurse Pushed Me Back Out.

"I'm Sorry Ma'am But You Can't Go In There. You Will Have To Wait In The Sitting Area Miss." I Went Back To The Sitting Area And Sat Down With My Head In My Hands And Cried. David Came Next To Me And Held Me.

I felt My Phone Vibrate And I took It Out My Pocket And Read The Message.

"You May Have Gotten Away Now, But I Promise You We'll See Each Other Again. You Me And Neicy ".

I Showed David The Text And He Threw My Phone At The Wall.

"Listen Baby. Im,Not Gon Let Him Get To Y'all Okay? He Won't Come For Y'all And I'm Not Gonna Let Him Hurt Y'all No More.", He SaysFriday Holding Me Tighter.

Honestly I Was Scared. I Just Wish I Could Believe What He Was Telling Me.....

Hey Y'all! Well I Finally Updated And I'll Update Again Prolly 2mrrow and If not then prolly Friday.

Like Comment And Vote

Neicy