A New Friend❤

--Neicy❤

Cuz I'm Way Too Drunk Too Be Talking Like This

I'm Way Too High Too Be Trippin' Like This

I'm Way Too Young Too Be Livin' Like This

Ask Me Why I Do It , Ima Put It Like This , Goddamit I Luv It

I Hit My Alarm As My Favorite Song Plays By My BabyDaddy August Alsina. Oh My Gosh , Just One Day, One Day Ima Meet Him . Lol I Got Up And Made My Bed And Went To Turn On The Shower.

I Washed Up For 30 Minutes With My Coconut Body Wash And I Washed My Brown Hair. I Got Out And Picked Out My Outfit For Today.

I Decided To Wear My Khaki Shorts And My Black Shirt With "Keep Calm And Swag On" In Gold Letters. Then I Went Back Into My Closet And Wore My Black Sandals With Gold Accessories And My Gold Earrings With "Neicy" Written On Them. 

After That I Went Into The Bathroom And Put A Bun On Top Of My Head With A Braid Around It And Then I Put A Gold Headband On My Head.

Then I Went To Go Get My Phone Off The Charger And Went To Grab My Purse And Head Out To Go Catch The Bus For School. As I Stood There I Saw A Black Car Pull Up And The Window Rolled Down.

"Aye Ma! You Need A Ride?"

"No Thanks!" I Said.

"Aww Come On Nah , Ion Bite. I Promise I'll Bring You To School. No Where Else! "

"No Where Else But School?"

"I Promise!" He Said As He Raised His Hand Up And Put His Other Hand Over His Heart.

I Finally Gave In And Got In. I Looked At Him And Then I Realized He Had On A Black Shirt With Some Tru Religion Jeans And Some Black Air Forces With His Black Hat Backwards And a Gold And Black Watch. He Looked At Me And Smiled And Showed His Pearly Whites. I Was Mesmerized For A Minute Cuz This Dude Was Past Fine & Sexy..He Was Hella Sexy & Fine. He Dark Chocolate Too...Just The Way I Like Em

"You Like What You See Ma?"  He Said.

"Ain't Nobody Looking At You." I Said Playfully Rolling My Eyes. "What's Your Name Anyways?"

"Why You Tryna Be Nosy ?" He Said Laughing And Flashing That Million Dollar Smile.

"You Know What Forget You Too."

"Haha I'm Just Playing Boo. My Name Is Kevon. What About You Beautiful?"

I Blushed While Smiling Really Hard. "My Real Name Is Rynese But People Call Me Neicy."

"Oh Okay Well Neicy We Here. Oh By The Way Can I Get Your Phone Number?" He Said Licking His Lips.

"Yea Sure." We Switched Phones And I Put My Number In And I Handed Back His Phone And I Looked At My Phone And Saw That He Put His Name as "Boothang❤❤". I Looked At Him And Laughed As I Got Out The Car. I Saw Him Getting Out Too So I Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy.

"I Go Here Too Shawty. So You Get Too Deal With Me All Day Longgg" He Said Laughing. I Laughed At Him And Started Walking To My First Period. As I Was Walking I Felt Him Grab My Arm And Kiss My Hand.

"I'll See You At Lunch Beautiful ;) " He Said As He Walked In The Other Direction. I Just Stood There Just Shocked. Why Am I Feeling Like This When I Just Met Him? Ugh..I Need To Get To Class. I Started Walking Towards Mrs. Browns History Class And Sitting Down Getting Ready To Take Notes .

So What Y'all Think ?

What Y'all Think Of Kevon?

She Feeling' Some Type Of Way(Rich Homie Quan's Voice) Lol

Y'all

Like

Comment

Vote