Chapter Four

Vanquisher fell out of hyperspace five hundred kilometers from Coruscant. It slowly drifted towards the city-planet. Thousands upon thousands of ships, personal, freighters, and military ships orbited, or entered and left the atmosphere. Half of the planet was lit up by the systems star, and looked like a rock with a fancy design. The other side of Coruscant was a lit up night, millions of tiny lights flashing. It was a beautiful sight.

       The Vanquisher was just stopping by Coruscant. It will soon prepare for a quick journey to its manufacturing plant, to get repairs the simple on board repair droids could not do.

       Jacen, however, had different plans in mind. "Anya, you are in charge of the Vanquisher. I have some business of my own."

       "Yes Captain." Anya replied.

       "That will be 'Sir' until I return. You are captain at the moment."

       "Yes Sir," She said, "Not to butt into your personal business, but may I ask, what do you have your hands full with?"

       "In time. In time you will know Anya. At the time being, it is irrelevant. Let me say this; do not worry about this. Set it aside for another time."

       "Yes Cap- I-I mean Sir"

       Jacen grinned. "Rendezvous here in orbit in, say, one standard week."

                                                                 •  •  •  •

       The Massassi Temple that was used as the Jedi Temple, was one on ancient majestic structures. Hundreds, if not thousands of years old, many still stood. Jacen took is personal yacht to a smooth landing a mile or so away from the Temple itself. He had no idea whether there were any Imps still around, and wanted to make sure that if there were any, they wouldn't see him.

       After sprinting that mile, Jacen felt a bead of sweat trickle down is forehead, and his breathing came the slightest bit fast. I'm out of shape.. Jacen thought, I used to be able to sprint five miles before any sign of weakness would show. The Massassi Temple stood in front of him. The systems star was just peaking over the horizon. Birds called from the jungles, and various other animal sounds here heard as well.

       It was early in the morning; few young Jedi in the halls. Jacen had his own room, but hasn't  been there in many months. Walking down the hall, Jacen stopped by his room, and opened the door. He found it exactly the way he had left it, except for one difference: a fine layer of dust covered everything

       Jacen stepped inside, and the dust jumped into the air, clouding his vison. He called some cleaner droids, and went to the top of the Temple to enjoy the weather.

       "Jacen." a strange, yet familiar voice came from behind him.

       Startled, Jacen instinctively reached for his lightsaber. Realizing who it was, he returned his lightsaber to his belt. Claria, Jacen's sister, stood there.

       "Now it has been quite some time since you've been here, Jacen." Claria said. She was not force-sensitive, but Grand Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker allowed her to stay at the Jedi Temple. She had long black hair that flowed down her back and dark green eyes that were visible from a distance. She had a personally customized BlasTech T-28 rifle strapped to her back. 

       "Indeed, it has." Jacen said, closed the gap in between them, and gave her a hard pat on the shoulder.

       They talked for hours, until the sun had well risen past the horizon, updating each other on their activities of the past few month.