18 • cus when we jumping and popping we jopping

^^ i'm sorry but mark and taeyong's rapping was amazing in this- and lucas' voice- don't even get me started like maN that was hOt and then baekhyun with his high notes like bitch wut- kai coming in with that 'paradise' line made me go weak and tAEmInS vIsuAls, hAir and dAncing was too much.

also, idek if it's just me but when baekhyuns high note went and all of them went like yEeeAaaaHhHhHhhH who else thought nct 127 was gonna come and yell sUpeRhuMaNnn

anyways yeah bye

oh yeah and i nearly forgot ily
•••••

Jeno woke up to pounding on his door.

Wearily, he yeeted the hair out of his face and slipped his lanky legs off his comfortable bed. Flinching at the cold floorboard against his warm feet, he continued his way downstairs and to the door.

At this point in time, he just wanted to yell at whoever was at the door. He was having such a lovely dream about him and Renjun and he didn't want it to stop. Sadly, an idiot came along and woke up up.

Pulling the door open, he squinted at the brightness of the street-lamps outside in contrast to the blackness indoors.
"What the fuck are you doing you fucking mother-"

The boy's eyes flew open as soon as he felt soft lips press to his own, a hand sneaking around his waist and another clasping his free hand, linking them.

"I'm fucking kissing you motherfucker, now shut up and let me continue-"

Jeno was flabbergasted, to say the least. It was 3am on a Saturday morning and he wanted some sleep, although he couldn't lie, Renjun's lips were a better alternative, if he was being modest.

Before the blonde could fully adjust, he felt the lips leave his own to his dismay, although heard an impatient voice from behind.

"I'm not third wheeling here okay."

Renjun chuckled as he linked his other hand with Jeemin's and walked further inside Jeno's house, shutting the door with his foot behind him.

"Hold up- What are you doing here anyways?" Jeno asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

He waited for about five minutes and there was no response, so he brought his hands away from his eyes and found the two just staring at him. Following their gaze, he gasped and stuck his hands out infront of him to cover as much as he could. Being the sleepy guy he was, he didn't realise that he had just come down in his boxers.

"Perverts! Look away!" He whisper-yelled, running to the living room to grab a blanket, the two following in his footsteps like lost puppies. Once retrieving the comfort, he wrapped it around himself, snuggling into it as he yeeted onto the sofa.

The other two just stood there.

"God, just come sit down," he rolled his eyes, patting the space beside him, fed up.

Without word, Jaemin went first and sat beside him, leaving no possible space inbetween them causing the other blonde to blush slightly. Renjun noticed this and a smile spread on his face as he sat on the other side of Jeno, nuzzling his head into the younger's shoulder.

Jeno, still weary, yawned slightly and blinked rapidly- he was still half asleep-

Jaemin leaned over to Jeno, resting a hand on his chest as he brought his face closer to the boy's.

Remember how he said he was still sleepy? Yeah, not anymore. The beautiful brown orbs of his flashed open once again as he saw another pair of sparkling ones gazing back at him.

"J- Jaemin what are you doing?" He asked, stiffening as he turned his head to the side, expecting an angry expression from Renjun, but all he got was adoration and something he couldn't place a finger on.

"I think I'm just going to stop denying it now, Jeno."

"Huh?" Was all he could say at this moment in time, attempting to avoid any type of eye contact.

Forcefully, Jaemin brought his slender hand under the latter's chin and tilted it to the side in which he was sitting at.
Moments later, the two were just staring at each other in awe.

"For gods sake, can you just hurry up? I came here to watch some good making out but no, y'all have to be soppy about it don't you fucking dickheads!" Renjun stomped his feet in aggravation, pushing the back of Jeno's head slightly.

Although it was enough to make both of their lips touch. Both of their hearts were beating incredibly fast, hands shaking slightly at the fear of getting rejected, but the rejection never came- it was something that they both had anticipated for a while, and the time had finally come.

"Finally, you fucking snails." Renjun clapped in joy, causing the blonde's to pull back, a blushing and wheezing mess. Their lips were puckered slightly, red from the contact yet still not satisfied.

Then came the glares directed solely to Renjun.

"Oh come on, you should be thanking me, I know you liked it," he continued, wiggling his perfect eyebrows.

"Yes,"
"No."

Jeno spun his head towards Jaemin who had muttered a 'no' quite quickly as he thought his kissing skills were bad.

Renjun raised his perfect eyebrow again.

Jaemin giggled.
"I'm just messing with you, it's one of two of the best kisses I've ever had."

Now it was Jeno's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"One of two?"

Renjun rolled his eyes. "He means me, duh."

Jeno 'oh'd in understanding until he paused and slapped Renjun harshly around the face.

"Ow!" The chinese yelled. "What was that for?" He pouted, rubbing his cheek.

"Oh so you are real?" He exclaimed, quick to apologise. "I thought I was still dreaming," He continued, pecking the others cheek, causing a blush to spread.

Jaemin had a wide smile on his face looking at the two infront of him. It was now hard to believe that only a few days ago he'd despised the two, but now, he's feelings were completely opposite.

•••••

sorry for the long wait, i've been having writers block lmao and i was thinking that i'd end this book at 20 chapters? is that okay? i'm sorry ik it's not a lot but i have nothing else to put bUT

i do have two other great storylines and as soon as this book ends at the last chapter, the other book will go up. quick spoiler about the book-

it's a markhyuck book, and it's called 'Fame'

(: it's about a mark, famous rapper and dancer who is a role model to donghyuck. donghyuck gets to meet him at a fan sign, but doesn't realise that mark has kept his eye on the boy since.