9 • why you so obsessed with me

"For fucks sake."

The blonde boy looked up at Renjun as he felt himself being placed down on a mattress. The confusion on his face was read by the chinese, who sighed for the nth time today.

"There's no nurse. What kind of office is this?" Renjun rolls his eyes, propping a pillow up as he shifts Jaemin over to be comfortable. Despite the small action, the other boy feels himself heating up. Luckily, the brunette doesn't see, instead continues to search for some bandages and antiseptic spray; which he does find, in the first aid kit next to the bed Jaemin was on.

"Okay, this might sting a bit so just stay still, okay?"

He sprays the antiseptic onto the bruise, receiving a flinch from the younger, who quickly tries to hide his reaction, causing Renjun to laugh. The other, embarrassed, smacks the older's arm lightly but can't help the small smile making his way onto his face; Renjun notices, who grins in response.

For the bandages, the older found his arms too small to reach around Jaemin's leg from the chair he was siting on.

"Good lord," he mumbled to himself and stood up, granting a confused look from Jaemin. "This may be a bit uncomfortable but yeah," the chinese continued, hoisting himself up on the bed and straddling Jaemin's legs.

The younger was now blushing furiously. Seeing Renjun straddle him with his hands working on his leg made him extremely-

"Ouch!"

The chinese looked straight at him with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly, massaging his leg. Jaemin squinted an eye to find the ethereal beauty staring back at him guiltily. Absentmindedly, he reached out for Renjun's hand to comfort him.

"No- I don't know," he whispered.

The chinese smiled and retracted his hand, Jaemin frowning at the loss of contact.

"Anyways, I hope it's better now, sorry if it hurt."

The younger just stared at him.

"Renjun, I wanted to tell- Oh, hi!"

Jaemin snapped his eyes to the door, as the other popular boy, Zhong Chenle entered the room, beauty gracing his features. He knew Chenle was handsome, but since when was he this beautiful?

The younger chinese was looking at him, an elegant smile playing at his lips.

"He's gorgeous," he whispered in awe.

"And he's mine."

The others turned their head to find Jisung entering the room, scowling at Jaemin before grabbing Chenle's waist, pinning him to the wall only to dip his head down and crash his lips on the older's.

"Dude, I was just complimenting him," Jaemin rolled his eyes at the couple. Despite it being gross infront of him, he couldn't refuse that they were undeniably cute together.

Taking one more moment, Jisung detached his lips from the boy and scooped him up into his arms tightly, exiting the room with a lingering hand brushing the hair out of Chenle's face. The boy resting on the nurse's bed smiled at the interaction- later noticing Renjun gazing at him longingly.

"Renjun?"

He clicked (snapped for yall non british hoes 💜) his fingers infront of the other's face.

"What? Oh-"

Renjun shook himself before backing away from the younger slowly. "I should be getting back-"

"Jun!"

A figure burst through the doors, flinging himself onto the chinese, clutching the small boy's frame tightly in his larger one.

Jaemin watched as Renjun's face switched completely from its previous state, and it was as if a light had been shone onto it; his eyes sparkled, mouth turned up into a beaming smile, and cheeks flushed. The same pang hit him again.

"Jeno! I'm so sorry," The chinese pouted with his hair falling carelessly on his forehead, making no move to remove it. The youngest of the three then watched as Jeno clasped his hand with Renjun's the both fitting perfectly.

He wondered if his hand would fit with Renjun's too. 

"You again."

Jaemin snapped back to reality as he found the older addressing him, walking closer with his eyes frowning, unlike a few moments ago when his eyes were smiling, Renjun reflecting off the pupils.

"I'll get going," Jaemin muttered, struggling to get up slightly.

"Wait," Renjun called, rushing to his side. Jeno raised an eyebrow.

"I'll drop you home, we're neighbours anyways and your leg is.. dead?"

Jeno chuckled at his cuteness to which the latter sent an evil glare to, shutting him up immediately. Jaemin smiled at the interaction once again. For some reason, this time he didn't feel awkward.

"Jeno, could you carry  him to my car, since y'know you're coming anyways."

Jeno debated on the decision, but looking at his crush's eyes, how could he say no?

Jaemin, on the other hand widened his eyes, shaking his head, but before anything, Jeno lifted him onto his back, grasping his thighs securely. At this, Jaemin glanced at Renjun for any frowning or objection, but he looked happy, confusing the boy.

As they started off, Jaemin yelped, as he hadn't held onto Jeno's shoulders, so he lurched forwards, his arms throwing themselves around his neck.

The boy turned a few shades of crimson.

This would be interesting.

••••

It was currently 10pm, and Jaemin was splayed across the L-shaped sofa, his head barely touching one end, his torso floating inbetween the two sides of the sofa, and one of his legs propped up on the headrest, the other balanced with his toe reaching the opposite side of the sofa.

It may look weird, but it was a norm for Jaemin.

"Ash you idiot! They look the fucking same like dude what are you- thick?" He yelled to the television, raging at the dumb pokemon trainer for letting pikachu go off with the two horrible people.

dIng doNg

Jaemin yeeted out from his comfortable position, toe slipping from the comfortable material, and ending up on his ass on the floor.

"Ouch."

He sighed, not bothered to pause the television and got up, rubbing his butt as it was sore. His hair was tousled carelessly and his sweatpants hung low, a black hoodie thrown over him.

Mentally cursing the person on the other side of the door, he reached up, unlocking the latch on the door and pulled it open.

Only to come face to face with an ethereal beauty. The boy infront of him had smooth, pale skin, brunette hair with few blonde highlights tickling the sides of his face and forehead; his chocolate brown eyes were sparkling, as well as his tinted pink lips which were slightly parted, tongue licking his lower lip. He wore black sweatpants, tied tightly to fit his small waist, and an oversized black nike hoodie, exposing his milky skin and collarbones, creating sweater paws at his small, yet slender hands. The street lamps from outside shone on his skin, defining his sharp facial features which caused a slight yellow hue, adding some colour to his pale face. A smile graced his face, as his doe eyes caught with Jaemin's, melting his insides.

"R-Renjun?" Jaemin stuttered. Since when did handsome Renjun turn into beautiful, pretty, stunning Renjun?

"Hello nana."