Chapter three

Contemplating Revenge

Chapter Three

A/N: Hey guess! Here is chapter three, sorry it took so long! I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please remember to vote and comment when you are done! Thank you!

~Jacobs POV~ (July 3rd)

It's been three days since we decided what we were going to do, and already three Quileutes have phased. The cullens must be stronger than we thought if our blood was waking up at this rate. I only hope not too many of our own will be lost in the battle, and there WILL be loses. We have seen them fight when the newborns came to get Bella last year, we know they are formidable fighters. Heck, they were smart too. They wouldn't go down without a fight.

I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Son, what's wrong?" My dad asked tenderly. I haven't told him yet, about what we were going to do to Bella in a week and a half. I sigh.

"Nothing." I reply and look away.

"Jacob. Don't lie to me, your old man knows when something's wrong. And something has been wrong with all you boys...and girl..for three days now. Tell me."

"Bella's Pregnant." I whispered, still looking down at the table, fiddling with my coffee mug.

"What? By whom, she cheated on Edward??" Dad said, surprised. I looked at him.

"No, Dad. It's Edwards."

"B-but that's impossible!" He gasps, exasperated.

"Apparently not."

"So, you're going to kill it after it's born then. That's what has been bothering you guys, then."

"Yes." I said and looked away. I didn't want to lie to him, but I had no choice. He would stop us because Bella is Charlies kid. And Charlie was everything to my dad.

"I'm sorry, son." He said softly, and wheeled himself away.

~Seths POV~ (July 3rd)

I haven't phased in three days. Three day's I have been thinking about this, and now I have decided. I am going to leave the pack, and join the Cullens. I'm going to warn them so they can run and get Bella out of here. I will go with them, I don't want to be in a pack that would kill a baby. Even if it is a monster. But we can't know it is for sure. It is half human after all, and half Bella, and Bella is the nicest human on Earth I swear. If it is anything like her, it will be good. Out of all of us, I thought Jake would understand that. But he doesn't, he doesn't even seem like the same guy anymore. All he cares about is killing that baby before it's born and that makes me so mad! I start to shake.

I can't believe they are even considering killing Bella, and her baby! They don't even know what it will be!! I take a deep breath to calm down. If I faze, everyone will know what I am doing today, and they will stop me. I can't disobey an Alphas command.

I run in human form, towards the Cullens territory. When I am close enough that I know Edward can hear my thoughts, I focus on what has been happening, and what I want to do.  My heart bleeds for my pack mates, but they have given me no choice.