~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley: *Tries to delete a photo on Aziraphale's phone* *Ends up watching Markiplier on YouTube*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((More texts, yay!))

Aziraphale: I was so scared for a minute... I saw this notification not knowing it was for a game and was very scared because one, how the frick would my phone know that, and two, WHAT???

 I saw this notification not knowing it was for a game and was very scared because one, how the frick would my phone know that, and two, WHAT???

Crowley: Wow, I think someone's in your attic. It's like those Duolingo bird memes. Did you skip some of your Polish lessons, Aziraphale?

Adam: Truly. You know what happens now.

Newton: Aziraphale, it was great knowing you. You're such a great person. Just tell the Duolingo bird to leave and you'll probably be fine.

Aziraphale: I skipped many because I was busy... Oh no...

Crowley: We will miss you. I'm so sorry, Aziraphale.

Newton: Oh, Aziraphale. Such a sad mistake.

Crowley: Aziraphale, if you die, can I have your Good Omens keychain? ((Sorry we're breaking the fourth wall here XD)) I'm just kidding. It'll be buried along with your body.

Newton: That's spooky. I'll be skiing, so you know, farewell.

Crowley: Jeez, skiing during Aziraphale's funeral. That's cold.

Shadwell: Hahahahahaha COLE! Cold** GET IT HAAAAAA!

Crowley: Hah. Aziraphale, just remember, the head is the most vulnerable part of the body. I think that works with birds, too.

Shadwell: When you kill a snake, you don't go for the butt. You go for the head.

Crowley: *A bit intimidated* That's... a sound theory. Which is why it must never leave this room!

Aziraphale: The Aziraphale you know and love is gone. You shall refer to me as Duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aziraphale: *Is eating food* *Drops a single pea onto the floor*

Crowley: *Looks at Aziraphale* *Looks at the pea* *Looks at Aziraphale* *Looks at the pea* *Looks at Aziraphale* Don't pee on the floor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((In this, Ineffable Husbands is a thing because otherwise it's just weird.))

Aziraphale: *Climbs into Crowley's bed*

Crowley: *Happy*

Aziraphale: *Leaves*

Crowley: *Sad*

Aziraphale: *Comes back*

Crowley: *Happy*

Aziraphale: *Is about to leave*

Crowley: Will you please make up your mind?