4

" You know I don't like it when you don't do as I say darling, why you gotta make it harder on yourself" I heard Peter's voice in the distance, I was trying to move and turn around to see him but I couldn't, I was tie down. "It's okay Elleina, calm down, all I'm going to do is teach you a little lesson on why you should obey me" I was there waiting for Peter when all of a sudden I felt something hit my butt hard making me jump and whimper. "Peter stop, why are you doing this to me" I said in-between of every whip he gave me, "Simple, because you decided to disobey me, you know you have to do as I say, you are the one who comes to me wanting more darling, you can't say you don't like it" I was confuse as much as I didn't want him to continue I also want it more, why?

*ring ring*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I turn it off and staid there catching my breath, I woke up sweating and confuse as to why was I dreaming that, most importantly by of Peter. I decided to ignored the dream and make myself some breakfast, I made my way to the kitchen and prepared some quick pancakes. As I was eating them, a knock on my door was heard, i walk to check who it was, I wasn't expecting anyone. I check and saw it was my mom, why is she here there's nothing wrong its just weird since she never comes alone. "Hey mom, what are you doing here?" I open the door and greeted her and let her come in, "Hey sweetie, I wanted to talk to you about something" we both sat down in the living room facing each other, "Sure mom, what is it? Are you and dad okay?", "Just to warned you Elle, today in the morning some guys came into the house and threaten your father and I, they particularly almost killed us but your father thankfully got rid of them. The people that did that want it to get their hands in the new weapons your father and Peter are doing, I came here to tell you that your father and I are going to be staying in the new Avengers tower, it's all up to you but, if you want you can go with us, for your safety or you can stay here. If you decide to stay here you're going to have guards 24/7" I was shock to what she said, I mean thankfully my dad and her are okay, but who ever this people are must really want this weapons, I didn't know what to say, the first thing that came to mind was Peter, "Mom? Have you told Peter already?" my mom gave me a confuse look but didn't bother to question it, "Yes, your father contact him this morning and his making his way back here", "Mom, I know this may be stupid but I want to stay here, I have my finals coming up and I think being in the tower is just going to create distractions, you know how dad and uncle Steve get when they are together" I laugh at the last part remembering how does two are always fighting. "It's okay sweetie but after your finals you're coming to stay in the tower okay? How about I go today with you and drop you off at school" my mom said with a smile, I got ready and headed to school with my mom. In the way over there my mom and I were catching up and talking about random stuff when my phone got a notification, Are you okay Elleina? I heard what happened to Tony and Pepper, when I saw his name appear on my phone I got goosebumps remembering my dream, Yes I'm fine Peter, you? I put my phone down and continue talking with my mom until I got to school, I said my goodbye's to my mom and walk to class since I didn't want to be outside. "Hey Elle, are you okay, I heard what happen this morning to your parents" I heard as Lucy took a seat next to me in class, why was she worry about me?, "Yes I'm fine, also my parents , I mean after all my dad is Iron Man so" I took my stuff out of my bag not wanting to look at her, "That's good that everyone is fine, just to tell you that don't worry about the interview with your dad I'll fine someone else" with that she left back to her seat, I don't know why all of a sudden she's being all nice and caring towards me, every since what she did we haven't talked at all. Mr. Henderson decided to give us a free class to work on our project so I took this time to write down some questions to ask Peter.

Since today I only had 2 classes I decided to go to the new Avengers tower and visit everyone, It's been a long time since I see them. I swear my father made this tower almost leaving New York, after like more than a hour probably I finally arrive and made my way inside. As soon as I got inside I could here my dad and uncle Steve fighting already, "I swear you both never change do you?" Both of them look in my direction and uncle Steve came running towards me and giving me a hug, "Kiddo, look at you, all grown up, I have missed you so much" my uncle, who isn't really my uncle, I just call him and everyone here like that because they are like family, said while spinning me around, "But her down Rogers" my uncle did as my dad told him and began to fight again, I swear sometimes I thing they are both like 5 years old. "Hey sweetie what are you doing here? I thought you had school" I went to where my dad was and gave him a hug, "I did but today I only had 2 classes so I decided to visit the new tower, It's way bigger that the other one" I look at how big it was, it was like 10 times bigger than the other on. I staid there practically almost the whole afternoon and decided to go home already, I needed to finish this question in case Peter decided to get together and do the interview early. Speaking of Peter he never answer to my message, he didn't even saw it, I guess his busy at work or something, but why do I care. I said my goodbye's to everyone and headed home, yay, for another more than a hour back to my place.