R+E 2.0

It CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS

HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

ItchinBurnin621   wanted another R+E. i think i got a little side tracked, but i still hope you like it 😁.

Also sorry for the wait. This chapter is extremely long as an apology.

So i just installed an app with writing prompts for when i don't have inspiration. I found this idea and i made it with Reddie. I really hope you will like it :)

Every time something significant will happen in the next 5-10 minutes, a song will start playing in your head. Everyone has their favourite song of all time, sometimes ones that are not even published yet.

Richie first heard it when he met Eddie. He didn't know what was happening and panicked. That's when little Eddie came up to him and asked to be friends. Then the song stopped.

Why was his new friends name in that unknown song?

After school, he asked his mom about it. He explained how it happened and how he met Eddie 3 minutes later. She was really excited about it and told him everything she knew about this phenomenon.

She was curious what his song was and asked him if he could remember it.

"Yeah, it went like... Wait let me remember the rhythm." he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Ah! It was:
Eddie, my love,
I love you so,
How i've wanted for you,
You'll never know."

"That's where it stopped."

Maggie looked at him, realizing what the song will mean to him. Her son will fall in love with Eddie, his new friend.

"Rich, dear, what do you think the song means?"

"Probably that me and Eddie are going to be the bestest friends!"

"I see, honey. Well i sure hope you will be. "

**************
The next important moment Richie heard the song was when he realized he was gay.

He was in 6th grade and every boy started talking about girls and what they liked at them. But he just couldn't understand what they see in them.

Instead, He was always staring at Eddie. How cute he looked. Every expression was a delight to him.

That's why he always teased him. He liked to be the cause of his different emotion.

He didn't think much of why he did it or why eddie was his favourite out of the other six.

One night when his parents left on a trip to visit his grandparents, he was lying in bed, over thinking because he couldn't sleep.

He got up and went downstairs to the phone. He put in the number he knew by heart. It rang for a bit before the boy picked up.

"What do you want Richie, it's 11 pm." The annoyed voice of Stanley Uris came on.

"Staniel the Maniel! Why don't you come over to hang out?"

"I'm going to sleep." Stan announced and was about to hang up.

"WAIT! Please, come over. I'm overthinking to much and I'm scaring Myself . Please come and distract me."  Richie pleaded. Stan sighed.

"Fine. I'l be there in 15 minutes."

"Thank you." Richie said sincerely and hung up.

15 minutes later (exactly, might I add) Stan showed up to Richie's door still in his pajamas, only a puffy jacket to shield him from the cold.