The sleepover

Thank you violetquagmire07 for requesting this. Hope you like it. <3

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 VIEWS. It means so much to me, really.

The Losers decided to do weekly sleepovers because it was their senior year and they wanted to take advantage of it. This weeks sleepover was at Richie's house.

They were arguing on what to play ,everyone wanting something different. Beverly came with the idea to write every game on a piece of paper and put them in a hat.

"Okay, my dears. Let's see what we get. Drum rolls please!" Richie said making a dramatic gesture with the hat in his hand. Bev started drumming with her nail on the floor and Richie extracted a note.

"And the winner is.... Spin the Bottle!"

"Oh come on" Stan complained

"Not th-th-this one." Bill huffed 

" 'm sorry but the hat has chosen." Richie smirked at the others

"I don't want to play." Eddie said in a hushed voice, the losers almost not hearing it.

"Oh come on Eds! It will be fun!"

"Don't call me that! And i still don't want to play!"

"Eds it's not like you haven't had your first kiss yet."

At that comment, Eddie blushed madly and looked at his socks, playing with the hem of his jumper.

"Oh." All the losers said at once

"It's al-al-alright E-E-Eddie. You don't have to play." Bill said being brave enough to speak first.

"Yeah, it's not going to be the end of the world" Stan added

When he saw how understanding his friends were, he knew that he didn't want to get to 20 without having kissed anyone, so he decided  to play.

"No, i think i will play."

"Are you sure?" Mike said being the thoughtful person.

Eddie nodded. He could even get a chance to kiss his crush, Richie, even though the probability of it happening was  0.16 %. It was still a win-win situation so... He got up and grabbed an empty bottle of pepsi and placed it in the middle of his friends. Richie went first and got Mike, then Ben  kissed Bev. Bill was next and the bottle stopped on Stan, Bev got Richie. Mike kissed Bill and Stan got Ben. 

It was finally Eddie's turn. He took a deep breath before spinning it. Everyone was watching it intensely, curious and anxious on who it would stop. It slowly lost speed stopping on Ben, but Beverly faked sneezed , hitting the ground with her foot. At the vibration the bottle moved an inch to the left and was pointing at Richie.

Eddie and Richie were looking in each others eyes, both with flushed faces. They broke the gaze and were looking at their shoes. Stan pushed Eddie and he fell on Richie's chest. He looked up at his lips and then his eyes and on his lips again. Richie leaned down and put a hand on his cheek. Their noses were brushing together, feeling each others breath on their lips.

"Can i kiss you?" Richie asked trying not to make the boy uncomfortable, 

"Yes." 

Richie closed the gap, the touch of their lips sending electricity through their bodies. Eddie didn't really knew what to do, only the movies helping him. He let Richie take control, but it was like Richie was afraid of something. He was so gentle and caring, like he wanted Eddie to have the perfect first kiss. When Eddie felt the little hesitation in Richie, he pushed his lips harder on Richie's. Richie smiled in the kiss and became more confident, even licking Eddie's bottom lip, asking for entrance. He was honestly surprised when Eddie accepted. Their tongues were fighting for dominance, Richie winning.

While they were making out, the others decided to leave the room to let them have some privacy.When they broke apart for air, they didn't even realize that they were alone. They were looking in each other's eyes, smiling from ear to ear.  

"Well, you ruined kissing for me." Richie said still grinning like an idiot

Eddie's smile started to fall and his eyes began glistening with tears.

"Now i won't be able to kiss someone again because they wouldn't compare to you"

Eddie began smiling again, tackling Richie in a hug.

"Now, how about i take you on a date next friday so i can kiss you some more?" Richie asked putting his hands around Eddie's waist

"I would love that."