The past (the very beginning to understand the things in the story)

Comenzar desde el principio

Learning English was quite quick and easy, especially when most spoke fluent Spanish. I went to a local school, class 4, along with Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Slyph Storm, Mandopony and others. The age of 10 was just the ponies getting their cutie marks, ..... me and Slyph were kind of arson, and once we were in some weird house we wanted to set fire to, this house lured us because he never went to ignite us so we decided to explore it. When we examined him, I thought of igniting him from the inside(don't worry the house was abandoned and they wanted to demolish it anyway)some things were still there, we tried to light anything, but nothing went ... except for the toaster made of wood (I don't know why it was made of wood, but it is so)he was so bluffing and everything around ... finally finally, so we ran away and then we found out that I have a cutie mark ...... normally I had a toaster on both sides of my ass in flames .....! So we started laughing like a mentally handicapped and went home. Gradually I was becoming a brat, and I was even visiting my future self (learn more later)and from what I found out I went crazy over time (according to what my self told me, even if it did not come it would turn out anyway). I was having the most fun with the rainbow dash and I knew her mom too well and I knew where she was working ...rather he bosses. At the age of 15, I was totally insane, and I almost attacked my family, almost killed them, but my future self suddenly showed up and stopped me, then left and I ran away, I started working in Cloudsdale where rainbow dash's mom was boss. I worked in a rainbow factory, where only the pegasus who knew the code had access. Even Princess Celestia doesn't know what's behind that door (she doesn't seem to care). Killing ponies and making a rainbow out of their blood, those screams, the smell of fear....I liked everything. It's my favorite activity I've ever do in my life. It made me even more crazy and the boss was afraid I couldn't control myself and something would happen. So I had to go to psychology high school(only took me one year). After study, I went back to Cloudsdale to the rainbow factory, but something was happening there. I found out, that Rainbow dash mom, who ran this factory, she died for an unknown reason. Don't ask. I just don't know it. Rainbow dash was supposed to take her place. She knew what her mom was doing. She is aligned with it and does not mind it. Every time I saw her or talked to her, I felt a strange feeling. I acted strange and she did too. And then I realized it....I fell in love with her and she into me too. I don't know how this is possible when we used to be best friends, but that's right.

Gradually we started to talk more and more, but since I worked for 2 years and still work in a bloodthirsty factory, my psyche began to collapse again, but I found that I had another voice when I sing and another when I talk and singing managed to...

Gradually we started to talk more and more, but since I worked for 2 years and still work in a bloodthirsty factory, my psyche began to collapse again, but I found that I had another voice when I sing and another when I talk and singing managed to put me back to normal. I became a singer, but since I was lazy I composed only a few songs. I started out in a smaller but growing group of Brony dance party(Brony, the Living tombstone, Micthemic,etc...) Tomby somehow adjusted the flap headphones, he added speakers, a microphone, a voice scale (whether the voice is high or low)and voice changer. It works like this: on mobile(on an application that only we have.....It's on bluetooth)you type a song and it changes your voice and gives you a sound. It's not a scam, it just adds sound, changes the voice, and we have to deal with the rest ourselves. If we don't know the lyrics or not sing we are unlucky and it just plays, nothing more. But there's a catch that the voice must resemble yours...there is no other way. I started dating Rainbow Dash and she joined us. And later we got married.

So now I think you realize who we are. I am 21 years old and Rainbow dash too, I just three months older. We have 11 years old daughter Crystalline glow.

It seems strange to you, doesn't it? We are only 21 and her already 11

It seems strange to you, doesn't it? We are only 21 and her already 11. But I have an explanation for it. We, because we are a bit crazy we would not raise her from a young age. Can you imagine how psychopaths care for a baby?...I don't either. This is due to the growth charm, what only the Rainbow dash knows. (Rainbow dash has become a princess of blood and weather. I didn't tell you? No? Then sorry. Now you know it) But if we didn't use it, she's only a year old. And maybe I should say something about us. Well, I guess I'm not going to tell you everything. Just the basic things. We can turn into wolves (me, Rainbow dash and Crystalline glow). All ponies should be able to do it, but it has to figure out how. All wolves(in which we change)they are having different sign and colors on their fur. And they shine at night. When we run as wolves 250 km/h and so our wings start to appear. I have them from the fire, Rainbow dash has them from lighting and Crystalline glow from diamonds. The wings disappear as soon as I get to the ground.(we really run that fast, sometimes faster) We are psycho, you already know that. I and the rainbow dash can trigger blood out of our eyes and mouth, just for fun. I'll tell you who the Rarity, Pinkie pie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rainbow dash are in real life. My little pony friendship is magic, they won't show you it there. Twilight sparkle teamed up with king sombra. Rarity kills ponies and makes their skin a dress. Applejack hunts ponies and kills them like hunting animals, I am not sure. Fluttershy pulls the skin from hers animals and has it as a decoration in the shed, whoever enters there will kill him. Pinkie pie removes wings, pony horns and cutie marks. From which she makes clothes. She removes the organs and makes them cupcakes, which giving to others ponies. (they don't know it is from the organs of another pony) Then using such a machine, she tears their limbs away from their bodies. Rainbow dash makes rainbow from pony blood...sorry..WE make. There are more of us. We don't just make a rainbow, we do everything what concerns of weather. Otherwise me, dashie, Tomby, Mic, Brony, Flutter, Vinyl, Shiny and Mandopony, we have the ability to turn into animatronics. I will tell you who is who and I will ends. Rainbow dash=Mangle, Circus baby/ the Living tombstone=Freddy, golden Freddy, Fredbear, Lefty, etc./Mic the microphone= Bonnie, Bon-bon, etc./Brony=BB, Bidybab,/Fluttershy=Chica/Vinyl scratch=Puppet, Ballora/Shining armor=Ennard/Mandopony=Springbonnie, Springtrap, Scrap trap/me(Glaze)=Foxy, Lolbit, etc.

That's all for now :)

I wanted to try to write my story in the English version. I'm not an English expert so I translated it using google translator and checked on other translators if ot is correct. I hope everything is right. If you find a bug or something, please write it in the comment so I can fix it. If there were too many mistakes, I'd erase the story. Because it would be worthless and it would be difficult to read.............otherwise, if you can read the story, I hope you like it.:)