Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens

Start from the beginning

Ah yes... When he kills it sends chills down to my bones and that is just so irresistable.

"So what are your plans my love?" I purr and he smiles and takes my hand.

"First we are going to destroy everything Mala loves so she will become an empty shell and do what we say. Then once we have her cooperation we are going to take over the Akatsuki, finish what they want to do and then once and for all destroy the shinobi." He says with excitement and I smile and roll my eyes.

"We can't destroy all of them though. Only those who are not loyal to us, we will give them a choice and most of them will come especially those with children and families." I say and he nods agreeing completely and I step closer to him until I am pressed up against him.

"I have missed you so much." I say softly and I press my lips to his warm soft ones feeling a fire ignite in my core and I push him back so he falls onto the ground.

I crawl on top of him and his hands begin to roam my body and I dig my nails into his arms breaking through the flesh causing him to bleed.

I break away from the kiss as I feel another chakra signature approaching and I angrily get off of him and stand up just in time to see Itachi appear.

"Blood Tiger." He says coldly and I smirk at him.

"Miss me Itachi?" I ask and I laugh as he doesn't answer.

"Hisao you are going to regret doing this. She cannot be controlled. There are demons and then there are beings like her, whatever she is it is dangerous and she will betray you in the end." He says and I glare at him feeling suddenly cold as ice.

"Watch your tongue Uchiha! You know very well that I could destroy you without even laying a finger on your pretty face." I smirk at him and he narrows his eyes slightly at me.

"The Akatsuki will not allow you to take over, Mala will find a way to lock you up again." He says and I laugh along with Hisao.

"Will she really care when all that is dear to her lays dead and cold in the ground?" I smile coldly and he sends me a glare.

"Just be aware that we are watching your every move. Also when I unlocked her memories I tried my hardest to stop her mind from unleashing you." He says and he dissapears causing me to laugh.

"That fool thinks I can be stopped? How adorable." I say and I turn to a smiling Hisao.

"Let's head toward Konoha, whenever I go to sleep you are to put a sealing on me so that I cannot move just in case Mala wakes up instead of me." I say and he nods and I begin to walk through the woods feeling no rush at all and I inhale the fresh scent of the leaves and breeze.

It is so good to be back.

"What if you switch while you are awake?" Hisao calls as he catches up and I laugh obnoxiously.

"Mala isn't strong enough to do that, but when I am asleep my mind weakens and she will no doubt take advantage of that." I say and he nods now beside me.

"Chi Tora, I am so overjoyed to finally have you back." Hisao purrs and he slips his hand into mine causing me to smile.

"Nothing can keep our love apart, not even the most powerful beings on this earth." I kiss his cheek and he laughs.

"That is because you are the most powerful being on this earth." He says and I smile.

"Not quite but it still wouldn't be wise to cross me." I say and he nods.

We reach the outskirts of Konoha by nightfall and I sit down under a tree feeling tired and ready for sleep.

"Hisao put a sealing spell on me and do not let it off until Mala is gone." I say and he nods and he begins to create it.