Drama and Otha' Bullshit

August

Desire still hadn't come out the bathroom yet and nigga was worried. This shit hea' is hella crazy. I sat back on the couch and them fuckin' nasty ass images kept poppin' in my damn head. I was gon' need a few blunts and a couple shots of henny to get that shit out my head. I'm curious as to who would send this. I hate that it had to go down like this, but she knows. It's just fucked up how she had to find out.

I was bouta' go check on Desire when the doorbell rang. I ran my hands across my head and got up to answer the door. I opened the door and Twan, Tony, Nedra and Netra came in. I dapped Twan and Tony as I closed the door.

"Where is she August?" Nedra asked.

"Down the hall in the bathroom. She hasn't come out since she saw that bullshit on that dvd." I shook my head in disgust.

"What dvd?" Netra asked looking confused.

"Man I can show y'all betta' than I can tell you, but I really don't wanna show you that shit."

"Damn bruh is it that bad?" Tony asked

"Aye just go turn the tv back on, but don't say a nigga didn't warn you." I walked down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door.

I stood there and waited but I didn't here anything other than a bunch of "what the fucks?" coming from the living room. I knew then that they saw the bullshit I saw. I knocked again and still nothing. I tried to open the door and it was locked.

What tha' fuck? I thought to myself.

I started bangin' on tha' door and still I was met wit silence.

"Desire!" I yelled. Still nothing. Something was deadly wrong.

I stood back and kicked the door open and was met wit her body laid out on the floor. Blood was pouring from her wrist.

"NEDRA! GET IN HEA' NOW! FUCK!" I yelled as I grabbed a towel to wrap around her bleeding wrist.

They all came rushing back and Nedra pushed through to get to Desire.

"Shit! Call 911 Netra!" She commanded.

"Come on baby girl don't end it like this. Hang in there." Nedra said as she checked her pulse.

"She has a pulse, but it is very weak and in few seconds she will probably go into shock."

"The paramedics are on their way Ned." Netra said as tears streamed down her face.

I stood back looking at Desire's lifeless body. A person can only take so much and all tha' shit that she found out today was enough to push her ova' the edge. This is exactly why I make tha' kind of music I make because shit is real outchea.'

"You good bruh?" Twan and Tony asked.

"Fuck No! I'mma kill that nigga fa' this bullshit. This shit fucked her up and on top of that she found out that her father might not be her father." I leaned my head back against the wall.

"Tha' fuck you mean Aug?" Twan asked.

"Shit bruh, that's what tha' hell I'm sayin." Tony said as he held a Netra.

"It's a long story. Right now I just want her to be okay. She took a hard hit today and I already know the days to come are going to be difficult as hell. Damn I hate this shit, but you betta' believe that pussy ass nigga gon' get his."

*******

Nedra

"Nurse Sampson what do we have?" Dr. Lotner asked.