Early Morning Freaks/Official Meeting

Desire

I woke up and I was sore as hell. I was more sore having sex than going to the gym. Hell when you think about it that was a workout. I looked at August and he was sleeping peacefully. He was laid on his back with one hand across his stomach and the other was behind his head. I rose up on my elbow and just stared at how fine he really was. I mean damn, God took his time creating this man and I give him nothing but the glory for his wonderful works.

I traced his lips with my index finger and let my eyes caress his handsome face a lil while longer.

"Desire, why tha' hell you starin' at me?" He said as he cracked a eye open and looked at me.

"Cause you are so damn fine and why wouldn't I wanna look at you?" I leaned in and kissed his chest. He reached down and ran his hands through my hair.

"Bruh you a creeper, but we are two good looking people."

I raised my brow and smiled. He was so cocky at times, but he was my baby.

"How you feelin'? Are you sore?" He said as he smirked.

"I'm not gonna answer that question because you already know." I pushed his chest playfully.

He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I laid on his chest. He rested his chin atop of my head as he stroked up and down my back. I felt my eyes get heavy and I knew I wasn't far from sleep.

"Let's get some mo' sleep cause we gotta get up and head to my momma's in a lil while."

"Okay." I said as I got more comfortable.

He tightened his hold on me and I instantly fell asleep.

Nedra

"Twaaannnnn! Shit!" I screamed out as he pounded inside of me from the back.

"That's tha' shit I like to hear Ned. Smack...Stroke..

He was going hard as hell and I could feel it in at the bottom of my heart. His dick game was too strong. He was fucking me so good that I had ripped the sheet off the bed.

"Oooooh....Shiit! Twan, baby I'm cumming!"

"Let that shit go Ned!" He said as he kept stroking just as my legs kept shaking.

I came and within minutes Twan was cumming. He came with a satisfied grunt as we both collapsed on the bed. This shit was crazy because this was the fourth round this morning and shit the ones last night, I can't even remember how many rounds we went.

He pulled me in his arms and kissed my temple.

"Damn girl, that shit keeps gettin' betta' and betta." He said as he caressed my hip.

"It really does." I said tiredly.

"Twan."

"Yeah baby."

"I love yo black, sexy ass."

"And I love yo sexy, thick ass."

He pulled me close and we both fell into a deep sleep.

Netra

I had slipped on Tony's t-shirt and was standing, looking out the window. Last night was a different experience for me and I didn't really know how to feel about that. The sex was off the fuckin' charts and just thinkin' about all we did had my clit jumping in excitement. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear Tony walk up behind me.

"Netra you okay shawt'?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned into him resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm good. Sorry I woke you."