Sneakin' and Creepin'

Shonda

"August did Marcus." I said as fake tears rolled down my cheek.

Marcus moved to the side and let me come in. He was such a fool because he was jeopardizing his friendship wit August. This nigga be at Aug's house chilling and smoking like they brothers and shit, but Marcus and I get it in from time to time. He is another money man. I just don't understand why Aug don't lace me with money and whatever else I want. I mean my pussy is the bomb.

"Shonda have you told Aug that you and me be fucking?" He folded his arms across his chest as he narrowed his light brown eyes at me.

"No I haven't, but I really don't think he would care one way or the other." I walked to him and drew circles on his chest.

"You right about that cause he all into ole' girl, Desire. She is bad as fuck tho." Marcus said.

I wanted to slap the shit outta his dumb ass for saying that shit. Yeah the bitch may be easy on the eyes and all but, she could never be me or do the things I do because I'm that best at what I do.

"Marc what are you gonna do about Aug hitting me. I know you not gon' let that shit slid. I still can't believe he did that shit."

"Shonda don't worry about that cause you already know I'm gon' handle dat' shit. He just betta' be ready when I come for his ass."

I had to laugh to myself because this nigga was so damn easy and dumb as fuck. I can't wait to see how all this shit plays out. This is gonna be epic.

"Well Marc in the meantime let me make you feel good." I dropped to my knees and let my mouth work wonders.

Desire

It was 3 am and I had just left August house. I could have spent the night, but I decided that I didn't wanna start doing that. I just wanted things to be they way that they are now. I was extremely tired and I wanted to crawl in bed and sleep for days. The way August puts it down should be against the damn law. I think my damn toes hurt. I was feeling good, on a strong high. I was on that drug called A.A.A. dick. That shit would have you standing on the corner itching a shaking for the next hit.

I pulled up to my house and stepped out my car. I kept feeling like somebody was there watching me. I looked around but I didn't see nothing or nobody, but I couldn't shake the feeling though. I locked my doors and headed inside, locking the door behind me. I set the alarm and headed upstairs. August wanted me to call him as soon as I got home, but I wanted to get out of these clothes and get comfortable first.

I put on some booty shorts and a tank. Then I went and got in the bed. I grabbed my phone and called August. The phone rung three times and I was then graced with the soothing sounds of his voice.

"It took ya ass long enough." He said in a teasing tone.

"I'm home."

"Good. What ya got on?"

"August go to bed!"

"Not til ya tell me what the hell you got on." I could hear him shifting around in bed.

"I have on some red booty shorts and a white tank. Now are you happy?"

"Nope cause ya shoulda stayed the night, so I could wake up and slid this dick in ya girl."

"Oh God! Do you ever quit."

"Sometimes a nigga do, but when it comes to you I don't and I ain't goin' to."

"Well try hard." I slid down in bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Speakin' of hard, my dick is pretty hard right na' cause of ya seductive tone. You need to let me come and get my dick wet real quick, well it ain't gon' be quick, but you kno' what I mean."

I nibbled on my lip thinking if I should let him come over. I mean once he sees my house and the neighborhood I live in, he is gonna bring up what I really do for a living. I hate the reaction I get when people find out that I am a chemist, but eventually its gonna come out.

"Desire you gon' let me pull up or what?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna text you my address.

"Aight and be ready when I get thea.' "

I hung up and waited for August to come over. I couldn't believe we just saw each other, but yet we about to see each other again. Oh well it feels good to get that real nigga pleasure.

Chandler

I had been sitting outside Desire's house for about two hours when she finally decided to bring her ass home. It was three in the damn morning and I wonder where the hell she been. This is not like Desire at all. I know she is acting out from what Shonda's ignorant ass did, but Desire knows better. She belongs to me and I own that pussy because I was her first and will be her last.

I got plans for me and her, but she needs to start behaving and being the good girl that she once was before she started cleaning that thug ass niggas house. I know I got my side piece and all but I gotta keep her around at all cost. If not that dumb bitch will ruin everything.

I will call Mrs. Monroe tomorrow and get her to help me out with something that I have planned. I can always count on her to be on my side, even when nobody else is. I know her grandmother hates me with a passion, but the feeling is mutual.

I watched as she turned her room light off. I could see the light from the tv flashing in her room. I wish I was laying there holding her in my arms or better yet I wish I had my dick inside her sweet pussy. I finally decided that it was time to head out when all of a sudden I saw a Range Rover pull up in her driveway. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

My heart started beating fast because I was hoping they had the wrong address. I rose up in my seat and watched as a tall light skinned guy got out. He had on a hat pulled low over his eyes. He had on some sweats and tee shirt. He walked up to the door and pressed the bell.

I gripped the steering wheel waiting to see what was about to happen. I didn't have to wait for long because the door swung open and this nigga picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were all into each other. She took his hat off placing it on her head and he slightly turned to the side.

"What the fuck?...."