"I'll send Seungmin and Hyunjin to go get them, they were always better at directions than me," you said, while ruffling her hair, noticing the pink in her cheeks.

Y/n smiled and gave you the directions to the cave while you wrote them down on the back of one of the playing cards.

In reality, everything she was saying to you was going in one ear and out the other, your guilt overflowing and canceling everything else out.

Before you left, you smiled and hugged her, telling her you'd bring some entertainment for them next time, but in reality you didn't know when you'd be able to come down again, without dying of guilt.

As soon you left the room, you leaned your back against the wall, and breathed heavily. When y/n had been missing, you just cared about getting her back, you didn't think about what would happen when you actually got her back.

You couldn't deal with this. You were going to have to tell her.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Henry POV

Ok, now that you had thrown a few random paper balls at some of your employees you were in the right mental state to begin your search for y/n again.

You see, before you had needed y/n to find Felix, but there were more reasons, there always were.

You weren't sure if y/n knew, but she was a very important person and was in danger from possibly more than one person. 

Her parents weren't the most popular people around and even if she doesn't remember or if she just never knew, most people who hated her parents wouldn't care. They would just see her as a threat.

You see you tried to hate y/n. She was against your vision, against what you thought was your meaning in life. But, you just couldn't.

You and y/n's parents had been best friends, them being a little older than you, they almost felt like older siblings. You guys split apart, when you voiced your opinions about the world and your solutions to fix them.

Y/n's parents shunned you, hoping to drive "some sense" into you. You knew your ideas were right, so you continued on with it.

Then y/n's parents died because of your plan. You still missed them and felt guilty every day, but you knew it had been necessary.

Just knowing that y/n was their child, opened up fresh emotions inside you again. For the first time in your life, you questioned whether or not you were doing the right thing.

This is nonsense, I've dedicated my life to this. If y/n's parents were really my friends, they wouldn't have abandoned me when everything became messed up. I'm doing the right thing.

But you were certain of one thing.

No matter what happened, y/n had to stay safe.

And you had no clue why it was so hard for you to just get rid of her.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Seungmin POV

You and Hyunjin were currently walking through the forests, looking for the cave Felix had described to you.

You had, in fact, never been inside these woods once. Your family valued their social status above most things. They thought it would not have been appreciated if their children went wondering off into the forest. It was hard, coming from a family like that, but Woojin was always there for you, so you didn't have it that bad.