I went down to the garden. For a mortal's garden, it was nice. In fact, it was quite impressing for a mortal's garden. I wondered how many Gardners worked here. The trees were neat, and the flowers smelled sweet. And plus the moonlight, it made it look like something that came out of a fairy tale or something.

 "You shouldn't be here," a voice said behind me. My hand automatically went to where my daggers were usually at, but there were nothing. And when I turned to see who it was, it was Legolas.

 "You scared me to death, Greenleaf!" I said. He smirked at my reply. He looked cute when he smirked. Did I just day he looked 'cute'?

 "What are you doing here?" I asked.

 "You were gone so I went looking for you," his answer was simple. That made sense. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

 "Taking a walk. Care to keep me companied?" I said, continuing to walk on the garden path. It was quiet for a moment, so I thought he went back. But then I heard light foot steps coming towards me and smiled. We walked through the rose bushes, some flowers and trees. They were all beautiful.

 "Do you like it?" Legolas asked after seeing my face. Lost without words, I just nodded.

 "This is nothing compared to the Garden of Mirkwood. You'll see," he said, smirking. 

 Showing off now, are we? And Mirkwood. I almost forgot about that too.

 "I have no doubt in that," I answered, and we walked in silence for a while. About five minutes later, we came to somewhere that looked like a small forest inside the garden. There were ash trees, pine trees, and a few flower trees with white and yellow flowers. It was beautiful.

 "It's beautiful," I whispered as we stopped between the trees.

 "It is," Legolas quietly agreed beside me. I don't know for how long, but when we were holding hands. Legolas noticed it too and he looked at me. I don't think I could possibly get bored at looking his eyes.

 "Taurieth, I need to tell you something," He said, looking into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, but I had a feeling that I knew it. He took a deep breath.

 "Thank you. For being alive. For coming back," he said. I was gonna laugh, but his serious face changed my mind. What am I supposed to say, you're welcome? That didn't seem like the right thing to say.

 "I hope I don't regret coming back," I answered quietly. That was my biggest wish right now. Not regretting coming back.

 "You won't. I promise," Legolas said, and suddenly hugging me tight. I was really surprised, but stayed in his arms just like that. It felt nice to get a hug from someone.

 "You better keep that promise, Greeny," I murmured into his chest. He chuckled.

 "Are you ever going to call me Legolas?" He asked, pulling away. I pretended to think about it for a moment and answered.

"Ummm. No," I said smirking. He faked a look saying 'I am hurt' and that made me laugh. He joined in, and we just stood there laughing together for a good amount of time.

 "I think we should go," I said after we stopped. He nodded. We were standing face to face quite close, something I have never even dreamed of when I was in Fangorn. 

 Our faces were only an inch away at the most. We looked, stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in other's. Clear icy blue eyes were staring into mine, into the forest green one. I didn't hate him anymore now. I don't think I could ever hate him again like I did before.

 And then he kissed me. Like, kissed, kissed me. Not just a soft touch of lips and lips, this one was more deep and rich than the one we kinda had on the ship. Without any second thoughts, I kissed him back. It was perfect. Just perfect. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I gladly let him, holding on to his neck while smiling. He, too, were smiling. I have never kissed anyone like this before, and if it felt like this, I wanted to kiss him forever and ever. It was like we were made for each other. 

 I was sure I was going crazy. And I liked it. 

"I love you. This is very sudden, but I always have and I always will," Legolas whispered, stopping the kiss, but our bodies were still close to each other. I pulled him in for another soft kiss. Then I looked him in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too. And I'm calling you Legolas from now on," I replied, smiling. He smiled too, and kissed me again. I played with his hair while kissing him, and he softly stroked my body. 

 I never thought I would kiss Legolas Thranduilion of Mirkwood, the very same elf that I hated and wanted to kill for the past thousand years. Yet here I was, kissing him, and totally happy that he loved me and I loved him. It was like a fantasy. Out of nowhere the cloud covered the moon, leaving us in the dark. A thought occurred to my mind, but I quickly pushed it away.

 "We should- probably- go," I said between our kisses. I didn't want to, but I knew the dawn was coming soon and people would go looking for us. I didn't want them to catch me kissing to the prince of Mirkwood. Did I? A part of me said to stay here and a part of me said to go back. Legolas sighed and pulled away, clearly not wanting to go back.

 "Just one more," he murmured and kissed me again, full with passion and love. I smiled when he stopped, and saw that he was doing the same.

 "You're a great kisser," I said smirking.

 "You're not so bad yourself," he replied, smirking too. I was going to say something, but I couldn't because the stupid pain I forgot came back and I nearly fell to the ground. In fact, I would have been lying on the ground if Legolas hadn't caught me in time.

 "Are you okay?" He asked, shocked by my sudden pain attack. I managed to nod, grimacing because of the stabbing pain in my stomach. His firm grip was the only thing that kept me on my feet, to be honest.

 "You are not okay," he announced and swung my feet up, making me hold on to his neck.

 "Why did you ask if you knew the answer?" I murmured, not able to speak louder. He just smiled at my question, and carried me back to the building. I started to get dizzy, and felt something warm soak my clothes.

 "I'm... dizzy......." I said, trying to keep my eyes open. Legolas was looking down at me with his blue eyes full of worry.

 "Stay with me. We're almost there, Ethi," he answered. I wanted to ask him how he knew my nickname, but I was too weak for that. I managed to make a sound like 'hmm' though. But then I couldn't hear or see anything.