I Love You

*Taurieth POV*

"How long are you planning to choke my poor hand, prince?"

 He looked up at my voice immediately. I raised my eyebrows at him and he let go of my hand, not before squeezing it one more time. He opened his mouth to say something, but Gimli spoke first.

"HA! You are one fine elf, I tell ya that! Pretending to be dead! Do you have any idea how scared I was?" He said, burying his head on the bed sheet. I looked at him. Gimli, son of Gloin, the dwarf, scared that an elf would die? Middle Earth was going crazy. I was doubting my choice of coming back. I looked at Legolas, and his face was clearly saying; what is wrong with him. I had no doubt mine was same too.

"So. I managed to scare the dwarf, did I? I had more talents than I thought," I said, patting Gimli's head. But of course, with a playful smirk on my face. Then I finally noticed Gandalf and Elrond. Elrond hadn't aged at all since the last time I saw him. It wasn't a surprise, since I was an elf and he was an elf.

"Welcome back, little one," Elrond said, smiling. Little one? Are you kidding me?

"I'm not little anymore, Elrond. How long are you going to call me that? Until I die?" I said, frowning. He just laughed, making me frown even more. Maybe I should have died.

"Well, Taurieth, it's good to have you back," Gandalf said. I tried to seat up, but failed because of that stupid pain in my stomach. Elrond immediately pushed me down, his face full of shock.

"I thought you had more sense than to stand up when you have a wound on your stomach, Taurieth," Elrond said, raising his eyebrows. I chuckled at his expression, while everybody was looking at me in shock. Then Aragorn came.

"You're alive!" He exclaimed as soon as he saw me. Me being alive was that much of a deal, huh? Well I never knew a had so much value on Middle Earth.

"Apparently I am alive. How are you, Aragorn?" I said sarcastically. He smiled and came beside Gimli, who had red eyes and was quiet. Then he took my hand and squeezed it too. Ugh. Why did everyone have to squeeze my hand?

"I'm glad you're alive," he said, smiling. I stared at his blue eyes for a moment. He wasn't lying. That was news. Wow. He was glad I was alive?

"Have you seen Eowyn?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yes. Though it is quite a wonder how she only hurt her arm and nowhere else," he answered. So that ivy thing did work, then.

"Oh really? Well I am glad she's alive," I said, smiling. Legolas opened his mouth to ay something.

"Come on, gentlemen. She needs her rest, and so do all of you," Elrond said, making Legolas close his mouth. Hmm. I wondered what he tried to say. Gandalf helped Gimli get to his feet, and I frowned at the sight. He actually needed help to get on his feet? Wow, he must have been more shocked than I thought he was. Aragorn left after giving me another smile. But Legolas stayed.

"Don't you need to rest?" I asked, turning to look at him. He was a bit pale, but I guess that was normal for someone who just killed about 90 orcs. He shook his head.

"I'm staying here," he said.

"Ok," I said as I stared at the ceiling. I could feel his gaze on me, but I ignored it and closed my eyes.

 I must have fell asleep, because when I opened them it was in the middle of the night. Legolas was there, but he made no movement, so I guessed that he was sleeping. Quietly, I got out of bed, ignoring the pain in my stomach as much as I can. My legs needed some stretching and I needed some fresh air. I walked to the door, wincing because of the stupid pain. I had forgotten I was in Gondor, so when I saw a garden outside, I was surprised. It must have been midnight 'cause the moon was at its highest.