Chapter 46: Mom? Pt.3

*Tris Pov* 

"What?" I say as I put Ethan in his little crib beside me. 

Tobias walks in and sits beside me.

"She called today asking for us to visit again. She wanted to start over and re-talk this" He says

I nod.

"Whatever you want to do I am here to suppourt you" I smile at him.

"That's why I love you" He pulls me on his lap kissing my forehead.

"I love you too"

"I guess I can schedule to go the day after tomorrow. I am busy tomorrow." He says

"Okay"

"I think that we should ask one of our friends to watch Ethan. Something is telling me to keep him here" 

"Alright. I'll call Christina tonight" I say turning around to face him.

He smirks but I can still see some of then annoyance and pain in his eyes. I lean in and kiss him softly.

"I love you" I hug him.

" I love you too"

I get up after a while and start preparing the dinner table and plates.

While we are eating I hear Ethan Cry so I get up and go pick him up and when I walk into the room and he see's Tobias his cute little stormy blue eyes light up and he holds his chubby hands out towards him.

"Hey Big Man" Tobias scoops him in his arms and kisses his forehead.

I smile lovingly at them while eating my dinner.

"I remember when I first met you" I smirk at Tobias.

"I remember when I first saw you" He says

"You mean my butt" I say

"Yeah." He stares off into space "You still have your butt. Never changed" He bounces Ethan on his knee.

I roll my eyes and drink my water.

                                                              +++

"Okay Tris. You told me a thousand times. I know what to do" Christina says.

Today she is watching Ethan and I went over everything that he needed for the third time.

"Alright. I love you" I kiss Ethan's head who is interested in the strings on Christina's hoodie.

"Bye. Love you"  Tobias kisses him.

"This is going to be some great practice......Bye" Christina shuts the door in our face and I can hear her laughing on the other side. We chuckle and go to the car.

TIME LASP

Once we check in with the reception we go straight to the back since nobody is really here.

The door opens and there sits Evelyn and Marcus.