Chapter 20:New Job and Movies

*Tris Pov*
I finally found a job to work as a receptionist at a dentist office.

I quit my job at the sports store. YES!

I already had my orientation so I'm ready to just start.

I work from 8:30-5:00 and the best thing about it is I work with Shauna. She's the one who helped my get a job.

I roll out of Tobias death grip and go take a shower. He spent the night at my house tonight.

When I finish I put on a hot pink tank top, A black Dentist tight lab coat, Black scrub pants, My hot pink and Black Jordan's.

I put my hair in a ponytail and I put on mascara, Eyeliner and Lip gloss.

I walk into the bedroom and see Tobias sitting there awake waiting patiently for the bathroom.

"Good Morning" He says

"Good Morning" I say

I hug him. He places his head on my places his head on my stomach.

"I gotta go to work" I say

"Yeah. I'm going today too. Do you want to come to my house later and we go to the movies? Just us" He says

"That's fine" I say and kiss him.

"Love you" I say

"Love you too"

I kiss him again and I go downstairs.

"Good Morning Everyone" I say

Everyone pulls there face up from their steaming hot plate of; Toast, Sunny Side eggs, Bacon and Chocolate Pancakes.

"Morning" They say

I roll my eyes and get 1 pancake and Toast.

While I'm eating Tobias comes down from the steps.

"Heyyyyyy Four. Had a good night rest?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows

Tobias just roll his eyes at him.

After eating me and Shauna head out.

At work I made people appointments, Helped people, while Shauna was a nurse for braces.

Finally we're finished.

We both worked through lunch because 1.we were not hungry 2.It was really busy.

We clock out and I head home.

I take a shower and put on high waisted Black Shorts and A white Sweatshirt that says "Chiiiiilllll!" in black.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a black bandana.

I put on mascara, Eyeliner, and Chapstick.

I put on my Oreo Jordan's and grab my clothes and pocket book.

I go downstairs and see Christina typing notes. She's a counselor.

"Hey girlie" She says

"Hola me Amigo" I say

"Going somewhere?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

I sit beside her on the couch.

"Yeah. I'm going to the movies with T-Four then spending the night with him" I say

"You are spending a lot of time with him at HIS house. In HIS bed. But I'm not complaining. That means more me and Will time"

"Ew. But yeah. I'm just happy that I could take my mind off of. My parents" I say tearing up.