6

I know I said I would update another story but im gonna do a double update today.

flashback

Izuku was walking to the bar one day after giving Mitsuki money. That's when he heard a scream coming from an ally next to him. 'Fuck it' he thought as he dashed in the room after making a deck of steel. When he got there he saw a girl with perry winkle hair being assaulted by some thugs. Izuku then jumped down and slit one of the thug's necks leaving two left. " you little shit" one of them yelled before shooting Izuku in his shoulder. Luckily Izuku was ambidextrous and threw a card piercing his heart and sending him to the ground. The last one fired shots at Izuku, but he was ready for this and threw fards and split the bullets in half. " you're gonna pay for this" the last thug said before attempting to run only to have his head cut clean off. Izuku screamed in pain before falling to the ground. " hey are you ok" Is all Izuku said before passing out.

---time skip---

Izuku woke up with deep pain in his left shoulder. Izuku looked around to see the girl he saved and two parents that looked like a taller version of her. "where am I?" Izuku asked " after you saved me I took you home and treated your wounds names Nejire by the way," Nejire said. " My dad has a healing quirk if I could just leave I should be fine," Izuku said. " No im not gonna let you walk around in bloody clothes all alone im going with you," Nejire said. Izuku shrugged and the two set off for Izuku's home. When the two got outside Izuku pulled his phone out and a few seconds later a misty purple portal showed up. " you coming?" Izuku asked Nejire nodded and the two walked through. " Izuku what have I told you about saving people-" Shigaraki said before noticing Nejire was there. "who is that?" Shigaraki asked. Izuku explained the whole thing and got healed by All For One. " oh yea were villains by the way" Izuku told nejire. She flinched before asking " am I gonna die?" Izuku started laughing " no no we aren't cruel I saved you for a reason. I completely despise rapists and I think you look pretty." Izuku said. Nejire's eyes lit up "you really mean it?" She asked " of course," Izuku said. Izuku and Nejire moved in together and vowed that they would put each other before their careers. The two vowed to be together forever no matter what.

---end of flashback---

" Nejire whacha doin," Mirio asked. " Nunya" She retorted. Mirio was taken aback Nejire was always a happy person never did anything mean or angry. Nejire was in a bad mood all week Mirio was the only one to notice beacase he begged and begged to search for Deku with her. 

--- one week later--- 

Nobody found Deku beacase he was told by Nejire that if he left the house she would turn him in herself. Izuku was generally terrified of what Nejire would do to him beacase she was the one person he would never hit no matter how hard. Nejire would always come home to have sex with Izuku each night of his 'house arrest' as a reward for being good. The UA staff was getting suspicious that Nejire never used her dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 583