~☆Chapter 6☆~

Start from the beginning

"Im always right Izuku. When will you realize that?" I smirk, running off.

"W-wait up!" He calls, laughter quickly following as we race each other towards the rest of the class.

══════◄••❀••►══════
(Your replacing Iida here...)
(ß¡g P£añs Fr¡€nds)

"The first two teams will be!" All Might pauses, rustling coming from the boxes as he pulls out two spheres with the letters A and D spelled out in white. "THESE GUYS!" Both myself and Midoriya visibly flinch.

We both speed out quickly with our respective teams, and into the building.

"Protect the bomb." Katsuki growls.

"No. Your gonna do it. Im not useless." I hiss, stepping in front of him. "And im not letting you lay a hand on Izuku."

[//////////////]
~In The Monitoring Room~

"What the neck are they doing?!" Mina squeaks. "They do know the round has started, right?"

Iida pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I assume Midoriya is being protective of... Midoriya... and is refusing to allow Bakugo to hurt him.

"That's not a villain thing to do..!"

Todoroki flinches, his and (Y/N)s conversation in the cafeteria came flooding back.

"

Oh. Well they must of been horrible people..."

She was silent for a second, which uncontiouslessly made me feel nervous, thinking I said something wrong.

Then she spoke. "You have no idea Todoroki, of how horrible they really are."

"She isnt." Todoroki's voice was ice cold, and if looks could kill, everyone in the room would be 10 feet under.

"T-Todoroki?" Someone squeaks. "Your f-freezing the f-floor--"

He immediately looks down and presses his right hand on the now frozen gray floor, melting the ice almost instantly.

"Oops." He says monotonously.

[//////////////]

"OH MY FUCKING GOD-- OUT OF MY WAY!" Bakugo yells, knocking me against the wall, hard enough for blood to form on the back of my head, staining the wall in tiny droplets of red.

I get up quickly, pressing my hand to the back of my head, removing it to find my hand stained in red.

I let out a tiny sound, and run forward after Bakugo.

══════◄••❀••►══════

I pass Uraraka and I ran pushed past her, to her surprise.

I skidded down the hallways, following the angry sounds from Bakugo as he attempts his assault on Midoriya. He was about to pull the pin on his Grenade before I interrupted, slamming into his side.