Chapter 23

You don't remember what happemed when you started to feel dizzy. All you know at the moment was that you were being carried through the forest by someone and you could hear dogs barking. You slowly opened your eyes to see Brian carrying you the best he could on his back as he ran. You had no clue where you where, nor what time it was. All you knew was it was getting dark, fast.

"Fucking told you, Toby!" Brian swore as he jumped over a fallen tree and darted past and between trees. You started to tighten your grip in fear of falling.

"Oh you are now up huh?" Brian laughed softly as he ran, being out of breath. "You best be fucking happy you bitch." He said as he ducked under a branch and in the process you got a sharp swat to the face and hissed in pain.

"I had to pick you up because they caught on!" Brian laughed as he soon slid down a hill, you fell off in the process of the slide. You tumbled down the muddy hill side and fell into the stream of water below. You didn't know how to swim but it was shallow so... lucky you. You sat up in the heavy moving stream and coughed and looked around. Seeing Brian no where in sight. Fuck.

"C-Come on!" You heard a familiar voice call out to you. You looked up to the other side of the hill and seen Toby standing there, waving his hand frantically in the air to draw your attention. You stood up as quick as you could, losing ballamce as you started to run and you looked up at the steep hill and tried to run up and grab a hanging branch but you slid down. You could hear dogs getting closer, "(Y/n)! Hurry!" Toby called out.

This fucking guy watched you struggle and fail not once, twice, but SIX FUCKING TIMES before helping you finally get up the hill.

Toby held his hand out when you took a running start up the hill and the moment you grabbed his hand, Toby pulled you up with ease. You turned back around to see several dogs on the other side barking and growling but they didn't dare cross the stream. Toby pulled you along, taking you away from the scene behind you.

"Hurry please!" Toby said as he did a harsh tick. Making his jolt your arm as well when he ticked. You followed behind toby tripping over trees and jumping over busted down logs. As you ventured deeper intho the dark abyss of the woods, you syarted to smell a rotten smell, a matalic smell as well. You didn't want to find out what caused it, just the thought of what could be found made your stomach turn.

As you ran because Toby practically dragged you, soon your lungs started to burn and your legs felt weak as time went on and the more you ran after a while, the more you started to stumble and trip. Toby always thought dragged you, even if you fell.

"Why is... it so... rotten... over here?" You asked though every breath. Toby started to slow down and soon walking as he let go of you. Toby took note to your weezing. You stopped in your place and leaned down placing your hands on your knees.

You felt sick. Your heart pounded in your chest, you legs felt like jello, and you felt like you were gonna get sick. You took deep breaths in and out, trying to calm your aching body. You could barley even manage to breathe correctly. You soon knew to twist your hair back behind your head and not even moments later, you got sick to your stomach.

"Ew." Toby said as he sheilded his eyes away from you throwing up anything in your system. After you got sick you whipped your mouth with the back of your hand and sighed, backing away from the mess and covered your mouth feeling no better.

"That was gross, no warning either?" Toby ticked harshly as he spoke and you looked at him with a glare. "A cold killer, grossed out by puke?" You raised your (h/c) brow at him as you tried to breathe normally still.

"H-Hush." Toby ticked harshly as he crossed his arms. Even though he had his his goggles over his eyes, you could feel him glaring back at you. You just shrugged your shoulders and looked around for a place to sit where it wasn't so muddy.

"H-How long... was I out for?" You asked between breaths as you walked over to a broken down log and sat down, looking at your legs, realizing you hand many scrapes and cuts due to the fact of tripping and being dragged.

"I don't know. A-All I know was when w-we got the the back room a-and you seen that guy you f-froze. You weren't there, but you were. You were just f-frozen and Hoodie g-grabbed you said you froze." Toby studdered through his random out bursts of ticks. His arms flung a good couple times as he spoke, since he was speaking with his hands and hit them at least three times on a near by tree. 

You sighed as you shook your head as you looked up at Toby. You rsised a brow seeing something and leaned over to the left so peer around Toby. The thing stood there, staring?

"The fuck is that?" You asked as you continued to stare down at the thing way the fuck away from you and Toby. You felt sick, worse than before and a faint ring was playing in your ears.

"What?" Toby asked as he spun on his heals, acting very calm and commented. As soon as Toby looked back at where you were staring and took which you heard him swear very loudly, "Fucking hell!"