Chapter 14

"Now the second question," Hoodie started, "Like you would have been honest. We aren't stupid."

You rolled your eyes, that being intentionally and you received a swift punch to the face and you knew that wasn't full strength. "What did I say bitch?" Mask scoffed out as he crossed his arms and moments later you felt a warm stream from your nose down your mouth and chin, dripping onto the floor or you below. You kept shifting so it was a 50/50.

"What room?" Hoodie asked and you were thinking and never noticed him counting again and received a hard left time the face, it knocking you back in the blow. You gasped for air as you hit the floor and coughed out suddenly as you turned your head to spit as you coughed.

"Damn Masky, not that hard, she doesn't need broken bones." Hoodie sighed as he stepped closer and looked down at you, "What cell number?"

"I-I don't- PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!" You flinched and pleaded, seeing as Masky was getting himself ready to hit you again, "I don't know I don't know." You cried out.

"Alright, Who are his guards?" Hoodie asked.

"I don't know each ones different. I... I..." You sobbed softly.

"Uh guys... Can we give her a breather? And an ice pack..." Toby stuttered out as he grew close, and you knew he took note to you break down.

"No. Now-" Masky started but Hoodie brought his arm across Masky's chest and shook his head no.

"Lift her up, let her go, let her breathe. Don't try to escape, there are many of us who would gladly kill you the second they get." Hoodie warn you as he took motioned to Masky to follow him.

Toby sighed as he stepped forward, "OK, so, I'm sorry but not? You hungry?" Toby asked as he picked you up off the floor and untied your legs then moved behind you to your hands.

Once you were freed you rubbed your wrists, seeing bright red being irritated from the harsh rope, your legs weren't as bad luckily.

"So... Uh..." You mumbled as Toby walked to the fridge and pulled out a pack of frozen peas and carrots and then threw them at you without warning.

You got hit in the back of your head and you turned around quickly, glaring but was met by a grim look from Toby and you looked away and grabbed the frozen items and placed one over your eye and lip.

"Just because I'm acting nice doesn't mean i wont hurt you too." Toby said, anger lacing his voice as he drew closer to you.

You thought of a plan to escape, but well, Toby was close to you and from what you could tell (since he managed to bash his hands several times over the course of you being tied up and beaten) he felt nice pain what size ever. His twitches cause his arm to spaz for a second or even his leg if he was walking, and hed kick or smack something unintentionally.  

"Now, do you remember anything about the floors, cell, anything?" Toby asked you as he walked around you and stood in front of you, only a few feet away.

"No. I don't. I am usually lead by a head guard and the most I have... I HAVE HIS CELL KEY!" Your shouted, jumping up out if your seat and rummaged through your pockets, to which the key was missing.

"Oh this key?" Toby asked as he reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out the silver key that held Jack's cell number.

"This you can have back but..  Its 660. It doesn't state a floor level." Toby said as you lifted your head and stared at the male before you as he examined the key a little longer before handing you it.

"So you've seen him? Hows his condition?" Toby asked as you gently took the key from him, your hands shaking.

"Uh... He's breathing. He looks frail... Uh..." you spoke out softly, since Toby kept stepping closer to you.

"Did he ever hurt you?" Toby raised a brow as you laughed as if it was a joke.

"Oh shit your serious." You froze since Toby glared at you, "No. He never has. Not once. Why? Are you all after him?"

"No." Toby laughed as he ended back and smiled, "We are his family, and since that fact is taken, follow me. They wont notice for now..." Toby said as he turned on his heals and walked out if the kitchen, you hesitate but followed.

You followed behind the crazed man and waked through a run down living room and soon outside.

"We are going to kill you but since he never once harmed you, I need you to help us. He's been there for years and we could never find which one. Ben could never track down any cameras if his and now I know the cell, I just need the floor." Toby stated as he walked through the dark woods, you following close behind.

"You will work for me unless you wish to be killed by anyone else of our family, so your first assignment, figure out the floor number, next tell Jack we said hi, and lastly," Toby said and turned around and looked at you with pure anger and soon grabbed your throat and pinned you to a tree nearby, you quickly grabbed his hand and tried to pull it away, "Don't tell a soul what you saw."

Toby soon after that let you go, you gasped for air and held onto your neck before you looked up and Toby who laughed at you and turned around and walked away like this was nothing.

You coughed a few times but followed behind, "W-Why me?" You asked softly under your breath which made Toby hum softly and well you repeated your self.

"Oh well, Ben seen you go into the jail amd through an elevator, he noticed he couldn't track you through any cameras after that and assumed you might know." Toby stated calmly.

"Who? Wait, YOU ALL HAVE BEEN STALKING ME?!" You screeched out in fear to which Toby turned around and glared, "Shut up and be quiet unless you want to be killed."

You grew silent as Toby turned around and continued to walk once more.

"And yes we have. Your phone is what gave it away that you seen him. It took Ben a minute to find your phone but did and heard you and Jack talking. That's the most I know." Toby said after a good while of silence. You soon seen the edge of a street and Toby stopped at the edge of the woods and turned back and looked at you. "Go home. I expect you here tomorrow after you see Jack." Toby stated and walked past you and back into the dark abyss of the woods.

You soon dropped the bag of frozen peas held to your eye onto the ground and sighed, "I'm completely fucked huh?" 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~A/N~

WOO ANOTHER UPDATE! I thought to not leave you all on a cliff hanger long, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!