Chapter 1

I sat starting out the bus, it was normal day of school, kinda; we were on a field trip to a prison, we were going to talk to inmates and blah blah blah. All I was pleased about was getting to pick who I wanted to talk to. I hummed at the thought of maybe meeting a handsome man who was in for nothing more than weed possession or for a bogus reason. I laughed softly and smiled as I looked out the window of the bus and watched trees and other things pass.

I soon adjusted my (h/l) (h/c) hair after sitting still for 30 minutes. I sighed and looked over at the other kids sitting around me before looking out the window again, but I hadn't realized, we arrived. The bus pulled up to the front and opened the door, to which all kids flew out. I sighed and waited before getting off last. I looked up at the huge gray building which consisted of many floor. I smiled as everyone headed in, me being last of course. Each person met a police officer after they were patted down and what not and was asked the same question to each one.

After I entered the building with a name tag on, I looked around before and officer walked up to me, "Who would you like to see?" They asked and smiled warmly at me. I thought for a moment and soon smirked, "The most dangerous man you have here." I said in a snarly way to which the officer's face went pail.

~switch to 3rd~

You raised a brow at the officer who laughed nervously, "Are you sure?" They asked as she looked at the other officers with a pleading look. You nodded your head quickly, "Yes I do and there's nothing-" you were interrupted by another officer walking up and butting in, "I'm sorry we cannot do that." They spoke out to which the original officer that was helping you, left. "Too bad I'm not changing my mind." You shot back to which the officer sighed, "You wont be able to talk to them like the others." It spoke out and crossed their as over their chest. "OK and?" You asked and mimicked their action. The officer frowned and turned on their heals heading off, "Follow me please." They sighed out and headed to some stairs, you followed closely behind.

After a moment of walking down a blank hall, you reached a metal door with nothing else around, the officer sighed and propped open a little slit in the door, "Company." They called in before turning on their heals and leaving you alone in the vacant hall. You walked up to the door and soon st down on the floor in front, "Hello?" You asked as you raised a brow and crossed your arms. No response. "Uh... Are you dead or something because it would be lovely if you responded." You hummed out, to which, no response. You hit the door, hearing a rattling echo though out the hall, "Hello? Asshole? I'm taking to you." You groaned out in frustration.

"Says the one being mean." A horse male voice said from behind the door. You blink in surprise, "Oh uh. OK wow. You sound bad, are you ok?" You asked looking though the small slit which showed nothing more but blackness. He didn't respond. "My name is (Y/n). I'm 17 and the only reason why I'm here is because of a field trip." You said trying to get him to respond to something. No response again.

"OK DON'T RESPOND ILL JUST TALK YOUR EAR OFF!" You shouted at him, "So I like the color (f/c) , (f/t) movies are my favorite, I'm terrified by (fear), I am (y/h), I weigh (y/w)." You ranted for a moment until he hit the door, scaring you and making you shut up. After a moment of silence you spoke out, "bro that wasn't funny." "Why are you still here?" He groaned out in his harsh voice. "Because you are supposed to be the most bad guy here. You ain't fun." You shot back. "I'm the most bad?" He laughed out, "Man they still fear me after what? 20 wish years... What year is it?" He asked as you herd some type of shift from behind the door. "2018 " You answered to which was silence for a moment.

"28." He said suddenly "What?" You asked and raised a brow. "Its been 28 years since I've been put in here and I still haven't aged." He laughed out making you shiver. "What did you do?" You asked after a moment of silence. He didn't respond for the longest time until he said, "do you really wanna know? Honestly you'll run away in fear." He chuckled out darkly. You bet $20 he was smirking behind that door. "Well tell me Mr..." You said and you realized you didn't know his name. "Well I killed a man and ate his kidneys. I wonder that yours would taste like." He laughed out making your blood run cold. Your eyes widened as you shifted and stared at the dark opening in fear. All you heard was the pounding in your ears and you swore he heard it too. "Y-You didn't." Your voice cracked with fear, you couldn't believe this man. "My my, wouldn't you like to see for yourself?~" he cooed out and laughed once more, he was toying with you.

You soon grew angry at him for toying with you, to which you kicked the door with your foot, and since you were sitting on the floor, it could have hurt a lot less. Once you kicked the door with the bottom of your foot, you felt a wave of pain shoot up your right let and cause you to swear and pull your leg close to yourself. "Dumbass." The man laughed loudly at you, "you must be new to kicking things if it hurts." "Fucker, its just the god damn way I kicked the door." You shot back through gritted teeth. You looked down at your ankle and started to move it in a circle slowly and winced faintly. 'I'll be fine.' You soon thought to yourself as you turned your attention back to the opening if the door. "What's your name?" You soon asked since it was silent for maybe 3 minutes. It was so awkward. "Jack." He responded so quickly it made you shocked. "So Mr. Jack, the cannibal, what can you tell me about yourself?" You asked and soon scooted closer to the slit in the door and tried to look through. "Why do you want to know? Its not like you'll be back here." Jack groaned out in annoyance of you, to which you smiled and laughed. "I'll be back I promise you that, since it seems like you never get visitors." You hummed out calmly as you pulled your knees to your chest and rested your head on your knees.

Jack was silent for moments before sighing out, "why are you not scared?" "Well... I bet your not as scary as my parents." You said and soon looked down at your feet and sighed as you thought of them, how they hit you, called you names. You avoided them at all costs and honestly, they didn't care. They never even wanted you but you were stuck with them. They gave you a key to the house and always told you to come home after 8, since then they'd be asleep, and in the morning they were gone before you woke up. If you ever had to return home fir anything, you expected a beating and being told to clean. So if you ever left something at home when they were home, you wouldn't head home and somehow find a way to manage till night.

"Why so quiet (Y/n)?" Jack asked which caused you to look up at the slit in the door, to which you seen and ash-gray hand, with black, sharp nails. "What are you thinking?" Jack asked to which you shifted uncomfortably in your spot. "Nothing." You responded to which you watch Jack pull his hand back from the hole in the door and seen him shift to which you assumed he was looking at you but, you couldn't even tell. "Why do you lie?" Jack asked which you were going to respond but an officer called to you, "Ms. (L/n), its time to leave." The officer said.

You looked over at the officer and sighed before turning your attention back to the door's hole, "I'll see you later Jack." You said before getting up off the ground and dusted yourself off before walking over to the officer who walked you out of there and back to the main area, to which everyone got on a bus and headed to school.