Where did all my self-confidence? It must have flown away with the wind as I was driving. Sitting in the car reminded me of The Cha Eunwoo Four Years ago. It didn't matter how many years might have passed, When it came to her, I was still the Sixteen year old Cha Eunwoo.

This was a bad idea, I should go back home. I told myself. That's what I should do. Turning on the ignition, I put the Gear in Drive about to Place my leg on the Accelerator when I heard a-

“Eunwoo?”

My Heart stopped- again. I froze on the Spot not knowing what to do or how to react. “Cha Eunwoo?”

I turned slowly to look out my window. A Pair of Male Trousers greeted my view. Uh?. The Figure bent to my window level as I rolled my eyeballs.

“Its You” I said, relief washing over me as I realized that I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

“Hello to You” he scoffed. “What are you doing in front of my House?”

“I-I..” I looked around the environment, trying to come up with a believable lie. “..I came to see  you. You know, its been a while since I last saw you”

“We saw this Morning after Classes Eunwoo, I'll give you a chance to come up with a better lie”

“I feel offended that you would call me wanting to see You A Lie. That's just Cruel” I mentioned as He laughed.

“You must have found Out about Seori's coming”

Jinwoo wasn't stupid, of course he must have figured it out already. This was were I turned serious. “Why didn't you tell me?”

“You were going to find out sooner or Later Eunwoo”

“Still you should have let me know..”

“Why?” Jinwoo questioned. “It wouldn't have changed anything because you're getting married Eunwoo. I didn't want to mess things up for you. It's better we all just move on”

He was right about moving on but not about getting married. We were not getting married, Heck we were not even dating. I haven't even asked her to marry me yet. Taeha isn't my girlfriend, neither my Fiancé. She's just an excuse from the life my parents want me to have. We are not in a relationship, its all pretence”

Jinwoo nodded. “I had a feeling you owed me an explanation. The Question is, You haven't been able to fall in love eversince Her. Do you really think she's the one?”

Did I ?

“I sincerely don't know. I just want to see her again.” with all honesty, I was craving to see Park Seori again.

“You need to figure sh*t out so you don't end up hurting yourself....Well she's not staying at home. She's staying in our Guest House. I'll text you the address” Jinwoo offered.

“Thanks Jinwoo, I really appreciate.” I was really grateful. Not all friends were like Park Jinwoo. “Lets talk later then” I said about to drive off when Jinwoo stopped me.

  Seori might have changed. She's not the same as Four years ago Eunwoo.”

“What do you mean?”

“She's just not the same anymore. You should be careful, people change Cha Eunwoo.. ” he lectured as I nodded, not understanding totally.

“I will” I replied, bidding him a bye as I got on the Road.

What did he mean by She might have Changed?

••••

       I could hear people around the house addressing me but I paid no attention to anyone of them. I just wanted to get into my room, change and go see Park Seori. It took all the responsible genes in my body to keep me from Jumping around And rejoicing.

  I halted in my steps when I saw a familiar figure in my room. How did the hell did she get into my room and what the hell was she doing in my house?

She wasn't still aware of my presence as she looked around my room admiring it. I didn't mean to brag but my room was probably bigger than the House she stayed in.

  “Ahem..” I cleared my throat as She jumped, placing her hand on her chest muttering the words. ‘Jinja. You scared me..”. “What are you doing here? Do you think just because we are in a fake relationship, you can just decide to come into my house and more importantly my room?” I said already irritated. Did I make a mistake? Was she a gold digger like the rest of the Girls I had dated in the Past?

“What? No I would never d-”

Lies. That's what they all told.

“Look..I don't care about the excuse you are going to give me. I just don't want you coming into my house again. Do you understand me?”

I saw how angry she got but I was saying the truth. “You really think I would have come to your house if I wasn't invited?”

Invited? what did she mean by Invited?

“Who invited You?” a curious me asked.

“I did”

We both turned to see a familiar figure dressed in a very expensive gown with silver earrings dangling from her ear. Her hair was neatly styled as it was pinned down by fancy accessories.

                   Eomma?” I called shocked as A mischievous grin graced her lips.

•••••

So someone asked why I didn't make it a continuation of Started with a Kiss 1, so I am going to clear this up.

SWAK has become a Series not a Sequel. I know most people are expecting to see Moonbin And Anna again but that's not what I am doing right now..

This book is the second book of the started with a Kiss Series, so it's not going to be like the first one. Its a different plot from Started with a Kiss BOOK 1.

I hope you all understand and I hope you all support this Book like you all Supported the First One.

Thank you very much.

Let me hear your feedbacks. It's good to Vote but comments keep the Readers and Writers in Vibe. I really need to hear what you think.

-Lee.